Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not So New Movie Thread part duex

+9
Swerve
thewalrus
Turbojett
Tailhappy
VS
Talon
Honor
JaysonAych
SBF
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 5 Empty Re: Not So New Movie Thread part duex

Post by Tailhappy Sun May 04, 2014 11:32 am

Lego Movie was bleh. More over-hyped than anything.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 5 Empty Re: Not So New Movie Thread part duex

Post by Talon Sun May 04, 2014 8:26 pm

What did you expect?
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Everyone said it was great. Lots of adult feedback saying how many memories it brought back, how many funny moments there were, and THE STORY.

It was okay, but I'm glad I didn't spend $9+ per plus snacks to watch it when it came out.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun May 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Too bad you can't block it out of your memory.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 pm

The Lego Movie looked like dogshit in the trailers, but friends wanted to go see it at the theater, so I went too. It was better than I expected, but merely an okay movie. Certainly not worthy of the hype train.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Honor wrote:Too bad you can't block it out of your memory.

:grrr: 
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dent Tue May 06, 2014 11:02 am

My middle son is a big Spiderman fan so we saw #2 in the reboot - it was kinda sucky. He liked it ok but it was kinda boring.
Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue May 06, 2014 11:32 am

I wasn't unimpressed. But it wasn't as good as the first, no.
Thing is I know my Spider Man, and I knew what was going to happen. But man, that still kinda stung.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri May 09, 2014 5:12 pm

JaysonAych wrote:The Lego Movie looked like dogshit in the trailers, but friends wanted to go see it at the theater, so I went too.  It was better than I expected, but merely an okay movie.  Certainly not worthy of the hype train.  

So you and a bunch of your dude friends went to see the Lego movie?

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 5 Pedo_Bear_Mask_by_BLTsalade
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am

Actually, chick friends.  -_- 
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Another fucking ninja turtle movie. Megan Fox as April O Neill?

Stop this fucking shit. Make your own fucking ideas.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Maybe now's not the best time to throw out there, they're making a Predator remake. :-(
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

they are making a terminator remake aren't they? Will probably pick Justin Bieber to play Kyle Reese or some shit
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 am

New Mad Max movie too. As I saw someone else say on imgur, I'm looking forward to being disappointed by it.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:55 am

Im just looking forward to the game, even though I doubt Mel will be in it.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 am

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 5 51735770
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:46 am

creativity is dead. Woe
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 pm

JaysonAych wrote:New Mad Max movie too.  As I saw someone else say on imgur, I'm looking forward to being disappointed by it.

I heard that Brad Pitt was wanting to remake Bullitt. It seems to have fallen by the wayside, thank God.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5