Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a semi-date tonight

+20
JaysonAych
Bluntman
Turbofrog
Swerve
dunnas
xtine
milleniahead
Talon
TheLightedPath
Pennzoil GT-R
big_jesus
ascona
TheWoerus
ryguy79
Omni
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
The_Edge
Honor
24 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 3 Empty Re: i had a semi-date tonight

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:10 am

i know, but we need them unfortunately
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:52 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:i have social anxiety. but youre right. a relationship could do nothing but help alleviate that.

so next time we hang out, if everything seems to be going well and clicking like last time, im gonna have to get the balls up to ask her out. :gah
A relationship won't alleviate that. Maybe temporarily, but not entirely. Trust me. And then it gets worse after the inevitable break-up.

Trust me.

Wow, trying to fuck up honor :roflmao:

we got no beef
I'm just relating personal experience. :aris:

I'm taking a break from broads for a while, instead of just jumping headfirst into another abortion of a relationship :babomb:

^that could very well be my favorite smiley ever, and it suits me so well

Weren't you dating a redhead?
She is old news. I havent spoke to her since New Year's. A few days after that I got with tattooed Italian. Now that has gone to shit.

She was an italian redhead? That's uncommon.

Anyway, yeah, fuck broads :smelly:
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm

they havent broke up yet, he just left for iraq today, and she is very sad. so, i dont think anything will happen at least for a while.

woe
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:33 pm

I'd just forget it man. It sounds like it's going to be a lot more trouble than it's worth.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:07 pm

:mercifulend: :mercifulend: :mercifulend: :woods: :woods: :woods:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 pm

So did you get any? I didn't read the thread.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 pm

no...

thats not even what my motivation was, surprisingly.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm

I just posted in here. :smelly:

Where the hell is my post?
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm

tell your kind to stop sending mixed signals all the time :smellywub:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm

So I take it things didn't go too well then?
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
Honor Man wrote:moving out, getting a career going, improving my social skills, etc.

can i be the first to question what exactly the point of social skills are if its not to get pussy? getting laid improves your social skills honor
Well, I do think it depends. I know people who are very charismatic around guys or in professional situations, but can't get a date to save their lives. Or vice-versa. They are clearly different aspects of being social, and people are better at what they're comfortable and confident with.

That said, in this circumstance, I completely agree with your conclusion.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Honor Man wrote:no...

thats not even what my motivation was, surprisingly.
I do that sometimes, and I usually just end up feeling stupid in retrospect. Platonic female friends are not usually worth it. And are most definitely not worth it if you ultimately want to fuck them and they don't want to fuck you.

Last edited by Turbofrog on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:41 pm

xtine wrote:So I take it things didn't go too well then?

just read the damn thread :screamo:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:41 pm

Honor Man wrote:

No.

tl;dr :thwak:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

xtine wrote:I just posted in here. :smelly:

Where the hell is my post?

i've had that happening too. i usually figured they were too offensive, and were deleted to keep the forum a neat place, but then some regular offensive shit didn't come through either . . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 pm

xtine wrote:
Honor Man wrote:

No.

tl;dr :thwak:

oh no she dint :blowjobface:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:37 pm

oh well. something may happen with her eventually, i just hate playing the waiting game. :grrr:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:oh well. something may happen with her eventually, i just hate playing the waiting game. :grrr:
Dude, waiting games are the fucking WORST. I know. I played a ton of them. Things never end well. The girl moves to the platonic end of the spectrum as you wait. You can try to balance the situation and remain a 'fuckable friend', but that's like balancing on the edge of a razor blade. And every further second you wait, the closer and closer you get to being out of contention.

If you have a choice between playing a waiting game, and just saying forget it, go with the latter. The former is nothing but heartbreak.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

woe
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

actually i guess this is a bit closer to rue
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 pm

honestly, dude, now you're going to find out if this chick is ready to get it on like a pitbull.

you've got to keep cool. keep being funny, keep it light, and don't start talking to her about 'serious' crap.

after a month or so, you'll either be banging this chick, or you'll be in the 'friend zone' indefinitely.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:26 pm

if you end up in the friend zone, draw crude stick-figure pictures of her b/f being killed in iraq and leave them in her car.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Aristotle wrote:honestly, dude, now you're going to find out if this chick is ready to get it on like a pitbull.

you've got to keep cool. keep being funny, keep it light, and don't start talking to her about 'serious' crap.

after a month or so, you'll either be banging this chick, or you'll be in the 'friend zone' indefinitely.

Agreed. If she wants something serious and shit, she'd stay with her b/f.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Aristotle wrote:if you end up in the friend zone, draw crude stick-figure pictures of her b/f being killed in iraq and leave them in her car.

Doubly agreed.

And then draw simple little hearts around the scenes. With cut and paste lettering spelling out things like "Be mine forever", next to a picture of an exploding mine... or even "IED really like to be with you", which is pretty self explanatory.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:if you end up in the friend zone, draw crude stick-figure pictures of her b/f being killed in iraq and leave them in her car.

Doubly agreed.

And then draw simple little hearts around the scenes. With cut and paste lettering spelling out things like "Be mine forever", next to a picture of an exploding mine... or even "IED really like to be with you", which is pretty self explanatory.
:hail:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 pm

hahahaha

buy some valentines and strategically paste them on a board so they look like a bloody humvee accident.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:46 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:oh well. something may happen with her eventually, i just hate playing the waiting game. :grrr:
Dude, waiting games are the fucking WORST. I know. I played a ton of them. Things never end well. The girl moves to the platonic end of the spectrum as you wait. You can try to balance the situation and remain a 'fuckable friend', but that's like balancing on the edge of a razor blade. And every further second you wait, the closer and closer you get to being out of contention.

If you have a choice between playing a waiting game, and just saying forget it, go with the latter. The former is nothing but heartbreak.
If you suspect you're in the friend's zone, I've found the best bet is to pretty much completely cut them out for a few months and approach them again later and make it apparent you're interested in a sexual relationship. Not explicitly, obviously, but physical contact and flirting, for sure.

Though in the best applications of this tactic, I've really just ended up with a couple of one-night stands (with the same person). But even that's something, since it's easy from your side to stay friends with her if you're actually interested in that.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:08 pm

TheWoerus wrote:

"IED really like to be with you"

brilliant :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 pm

i mean, i guess i should give her some time for mourning/to get over the bf and all. i dont want to be merely a rebound guy anyway. im just gonna play it cool and see how it goes. patience is a virtue, like they say.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Turbofrog wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

If you suspect you're in the friend's zone, I've found the best bet is to pretty much completely cut them out for a few months and approach them again later and make it apparent you're interested in a sexual relationship. Not explicitly, obviously, but physical contact and flirting, for sure.

Though in the best applications of this tactic, I've really just ended up with a couple of one-night stands (with the same person). But even that's something, since it's easy from your side to stay friends with her if you're actually interested in that.

well see im not sure if i am or not, since last time she was feeding me and making jokes about us fucking and everything. i think there is probably an attraction there but its being suppressed or something because of all this shit with the bf. i suspect if she were single the whole time i could have landed a date with her at the very least. but right now im sure her emotions are all screwed up. which i guess is pretty typical.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Honestly, she could be doing it for attention. There are some girls who just eat that shit up, all the while forgetting or not caring that some poor sap is thinking she's serious.

We had that happen to a friend of ours. This girl was flirting with him hardcore and having all these steamy conversations with him but wouldn't ever go on a date with him or anything. It sucked to hear all the shit she would pull on him.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Yeah, that could be it as well. I sure hope not though. Woe
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Fuck, I need more shit to occupy my time though. I can't believe I'm getting so worked up over one little thing.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Whatever happened to the shooting thing? Are you still doing that?
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:36 pm

dude just take more risks out of ur comfort zone..
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:37 pm

nope, sold my gun in 06

what a mistake that was :mercifulend: :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

:roflmao:

We actually just bought a .357 from a gun enthusiast that Storm works with. I plan on loading it with .38s and giving a go. I'm considering an Airlite S&W .38 for a carry but I want to make sure the caliber is okay. My starter weapon is a .22 and the one time I fired a 9mm, I thought my wrists were going to break. :<_<:

Everyone always looks at me funny when I tell them I'm getting my CCW. Like I'm just going to stand up and rob them or something.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

xtine wrote:Honestly, she could be doing it for attention. There are some girls who just eat that shit up, all the while forgetting or not caring that some poor sap is thinking she's serious.

that's a good point. some girls love that kind of attention on a constant basis.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:41 pm

xtine wrote::roflmao:

We actually just bought a .357 from a gun enthusiast that Storm works with. I plan on loading it with .38s and giving a go. I'm considering an Airlite S&W .38 for a carry but I want to make sure the caliber is okay. My starter weapon is a .22 and the one time I fired a 9mm, I thought my wrists were going to break. :<_<:

Everyone always looks at me funny when I tell them I'm getting my CCW. Like I'm just going to stand up and rob them or something.

bah. forget the .38s. go straight for the .357s. with a proper shooting position, your wrists will be fine.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:42 pm

she doesnt strike me as that kind of person though. she didnt do anything like that the first 2 times we hung out. who knows though.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next