Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a semi-date tonight

+20
JaysonAych
Bluntman
Turbofrog
Swerve
dunnas
xtine
milleniahead
Talon
TheLightedPath
Pennzoil GT-R
big_jesus
ascona
TheWoerus
ryguy79
Omni
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
The_Edge
Honor
24 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 7 Empty Re: i had a semi-date tonight

Post by xtine Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:she just cancelled. big surprise. i told her i got the vibe that she wants to go our seperate ways but she said she has just been confused and wants to stay friendly. fuck all this shit, im buying a fucking cat.

Just make sure it's declawed in case it's "not in the mood."
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:19 pm

your kind is insane
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

That's why I'm not a lesbian. :)
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Come cry in the chat room.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:your kind is insane

There are definitely sane women out there. They're just rare.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm

TheWoerus wrote:

And usually taken.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

xtine wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

And usually taken.

Yeah. It's a sitty situation.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:31 pm

im curious to see if she stops appearing on aim anymore. ie if she blocked me. that would be funny considering she said she still wants to stay friendly.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:12 pm

well i feel stupid heh
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:im curious to see if she stops appearing on aim anymore. ie if she blocked me. that would be funny considering she said she still wants to stay friendly.

In my experience many women, when they say they just want to stay friendly, don't really mean it. They just use that sort of wording as a way of getting away from the situation without feeling guilty about dumping you.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:26 pm

yeah, i would forget about this chick.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm

she'd probably make a nice centerpiece in your freezer.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

ryguy79 wrote:she'd probably make a nice centerpiece in your freezer.

+1
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:im curious to see if she stops appearing on aim anymore. ie if she blocked me. that would be funny considering she said she still wants to stay friendly.

In my experience many women, when they say they just want to stay friendly, don't really mean it. They just use that sort of wording as a way of getting away from the situation without feeling guilty about dumping you.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :mercifulend:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

Don't worry about it. Let's go get some trim at the strip club. I'm hungry for some burgers.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by 00ranger Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Omni wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

Don't worry about it. Let's go get some trim at the strip club. I'm hungry for some burgers.
fur burgers
00ranger
00ranger
No no...more like RUE WOEger
No no...more like RUE WOEger

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 pm

i just deleted everything that has to do with her or reminds me of her, so im on the road to recovery. part of me hopes to hear from her again saying she was wrong, wants to go out, still wants to be friends, etc. but im not expecting it to happen. ^_^
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 am

ctl alt del
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:38 am

Here's how I see it...

Like Milleena (I think) said, she just wants attention.

She is one of those girls who like to jump around guys, teasing them, getting close to them, maybe even making out (fucking? Maybe even so, if they play their cards right), but she won't date ANY of them (so it's not something wrong with you).

They're simply girls that act more like men. They don't want to be "tied" to a single guy and "miss all the fun". They might do this conscious or subconsiously, but they do.

The worst thing you can do is... ask them out. Boom, then you're getting serious, so they have to shoot you down. If I remember your story correctly, she kissed you right? Yes, she would have let you touch her sometimes, the ocassional kiss and/or make out. Then she would get all akward, until it's "forgotten", then she will do it again. Wash, rinse and repeat. Then you'll have to go jerk off or else your balls will be the size of oranges.

She is a man-girl, just like praying mantis (my friend I mentioned on this thread). Her BF is gone to iraq or something right? She just want to be crazy, living la vida loca, get felt up by a couple guys, but never getting serious. Then her boyfriend will be back, she will brush her multiple guys off and become good and "pure" again.

I tell you man, this "praying mantis" friend I have has made me realize so many things.

If you're not getting any, and your balls keep getting the size of an orange, why suffer? She wants a fling, so have a fling. Go try kiss her again sometime. If it happens, cool, (JUST DONT FEEL ANYTHING or else you'll be hurt) you just got yourself a makeout buddy. She doesn't, then she is so torn apart by her BF thing, so you don't want to be there anyway, run like the wind.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 am

She probably won't. She needs a "lit candle", so to speak. That'd be you. And probably a couple other guys.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:11 am

thanks for all the advice guys. im listening to the beatles after a long spell of not hearing them for a while and its making me feel surprisingly better. :cheers:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:30 am

The_Edge wrote:Here's how I see it...

She is one of those girls who like to jump around guys, teasing them, getting close to them, maybe even making out (fucking? Maybe even so, if they play their cards right), but she won't date ANY of them (so it's not something wrong with you).

They're simply girls that act more like men. They don't want to be "tied" to a single guy and "miss all the fun". They might do this conscious or subconsiously, but they do.

The worst thing you can do is... ask them out. Boom, then you're getting serious, so they have to shoot you down. If I remember your story correctly, she kissed you right? Yes, she would have let you touch her sometimes, the ocassional kiss and/or make out. Then she would get all akward, until it's "forgotten", then she will do it again. Wash, rinse and repeat. Then you'll have to go jerk off or else your balls will be the size of oranges.

She is a man-girl, just like praying mantis (my friend I mentioned on this thread). Her BF is gone to iraq or something right? She just want to be crazy, living la vida loca, get felt up by a couple guys, but never getting serious. Then her boyfriend will be back, she will brush her multiple guys off and become good and "pure" again.

I tell you man, this "praying mantis" friend I have has made me realize so many things.

If you're not getting any, and your balls keep getting the size of an orange, why suffer? She wants a fling, so have a fling. Go try kiss her again sometime. If it happens, cool, (JUST DONT FEEL ANYTHING or else you'll be hurt) you just got yourself a makeout buddy. She doesn't, then she is so torn apart by her BF thing, so you don't want to be there anyway, run like the wind.

I don't know about all that man. It seems to me that alcohol was the reason the kiss occurred and the girl liked him but it was all too much too soon.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:27 am

yeah thats basically it
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:42 am

I still say you should sit outside her house and wimper until she either comes out, or calls the cops./
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 am

i would, but i dont know where she lives
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 pm

TheWoerus wrote:I still say you should sit outside her house and wimper until she either comes out, or calls the cops./
The restraining order does not allow him near her. :thwak: :smellywub:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Bluntman wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:I still say you should sit outside her house and wimper until she either comes out, or calls the cops./

True love is more powerful than any restraining order.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 pm

except if its enforced with a taser
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Omni wrote:

I don't know about all that man. It seems to me that alcohol was the reason the kiss occurred and the girl liked him but it was all too much too soon.
I can't believe you guys actually read a post that long of rods on girl advice. :roflmao:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 pm

dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:

I can't believe you guys actually read a post that long of rods on girl advice. :roflmao:

rod of all people . ..
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 pm

there are actually girls out there like what rod said you noobs. ive known more than a few . :thwak:

Last edited by Honor Kleinberger on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:12 pm

however im 99 percent sure she isnt one of them. ill chalk this one up to bad decisions fueled by alcohol. trying to jump from the friend ladder onto the mate ladder before it was time (if ever) and falling into the twisting nether (aka never or seldomly talking to her again). :shrug: :undies:

at least she blames herself for it though, flirting with me all the time and kissing me and such. obviously i wouldnt have told her shit if she didnt do any of that stuff. but it seemed like i was getting quite a few signals. i think alot of guys would have done the same in my situation, esp. if loaded.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 pm

what i wouldnt do right now for a DeLorean time machine :screamo:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Bluntman wrote:

True love is more powerful than any restraining order.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i love this
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 pm

also, honor, i assumed this was some girl you'd known for quite some time.

i think you should chop her up.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Aristotle wrote:ctl alt del

all about the pentiums
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

honor, you'd better be out raping this whore. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:21 am

well, i sent her a message on mysapce back in 05 just trying to network a little around my town and then i started talking to her on aim. i only met her in person for the first time late may. we hung out 4 times since then.

anyway, she didnt block me on aim. she was online earlier while i was at work. thanks, deadaim! ^_^
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:31 am

Aristotle wrote:also, honor, i assumed this was some girl you'd known for quite some time.

i think you should chop her up.

i have to wait until i have absolutely nothing left to lose before i do something that drastic. :zachsgotgas:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:47 am

dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:

I read a lot more of rod posts than I should. :rapist:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next