Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a semi-date tonight

+20
JaysonAych
Bluntman
Turbofrog
Swerve
dunnas
xtine
milleniahead
Talon
TheLightedPath
Pennzoil GT-R
big_jesus
ascona
TheWoerus
ryguy79
Omni
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
The_Edge
Honor
24 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 5 Empty Re: i had a semi-date tonight

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 am

all women are praying mantises.

every last one.

even the ugly ones.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 am

The_Edge wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
xtine wrote:Honestly, she could be doing it for attention. There are some girls who just eat that shit up, all the while forgetting or not caring that some poor sap is thinking she's serious.

We had that happen to a friend of ours. This girl was flirting with him hardcore and having all these steamy conversations with him but wouldn't ever go on a date with him or anything. It sucked to hear all the shit she would pull on him.

I know a girl like that. She flirts with guys. She likes to reel them in. She flirts, talks about sex, brushes "accidentally" her boobs on their arm or whatever, etc. She won't date them and she is sooo afraid of people thinking she's with these guys. How do I know it? Well, she's my friend, so I get to know the stuff she does. She is actually very nice and funny. She is good to be around, except if you do the terrible mistake of getting interested in her. Then she will be so cold and dare I say, evil towards the poor bastard. She will try to hurt him. Why does she do this? I don't know.

Some of my friends say she does that for attention, but she actually hurts the guys, I think there's something more. The funny thing is that she's actually very vulnerable and easily hurted except when a guy likes her.

She does scare me a little bit, but hey, I am not interested in her so she's good to me, plus I get to see how far can girls go by studying her :talon2:

what a bitch. :sonofscreamo:

I think of her like a praying mantis.

All frail and easy to break and shit. But if you trust her and down your guard (and feel something for her), BOOM, there goes your head, in one swift move. Only that she cuts the head again...and again...and again. She's cold.

well do the right thing, and make her even colder.

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 5 44magnum-1
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:24 am

this reminds me of that video with the guy that's talking to girls and finds out they have b/fs

'FUCK YOU'

smash
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am

yeah, fuckin hilarious vid
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 am

The_Edge wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
xtine wrote:Honestly, she could be doing it for attention. There are some girls who just eat that shit up, all the while forgetting or not caring that some poor sap is thinking she's serious.

We had that happen to a friend of ours. This girl was flirting with him hardcore and having all these steamy conversations with him but wouldn't ever go on a date with him or anything. It sucked to hear all the shit she would pull on him.

I know a girl like that. She flirts with guys. She likes to reel them in. She flirts, talks about sex, brushes "accidentally" her boobs on their arm or whatever, etc. She won't date them and she is sooo afraid of people thinking she's with these guys. How do I know it? Well, she's my friend, so I get to know the stuff she does. She is actually very nice and funny. She is good to be around, except if you do the terrible mistake of getting interested in her. Then she will be so cold and dare I say, evil towards the poor bastard. She will try to hurt him. Why does she do this? I don't know.

Some of my friends say she does that for attention, but she actually hurts the guys, I think there's something more. The funny thing is that she's actually very vulnerable and easily hurted except when a guy likes her.

She does scare me a little bit, but hey, I am not interested in her so she's good to me, plus I get to see how far can girls go by studying her :talon2:

All frail and easy to break and shit. But if you trust her and down your guard (and feel something for her), BOOM, there goes your head, in one swift move. Only that she cuts the head again...and again...and again. She's cold.

PEEKABOO@!!!!!

lordi, i hope he let his guard down for a second
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 am

wish everyone would just stop playing games..

life would be so much easier
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Aristotle wrote:guapo has always been that way.
Only when I'm not getting any. Or going through ..........how do I say this without sounding like a bitch........ going through, um, uncool times that are related with the woes of relationships. "Heartbreak" to the layperson.

I was looking for something in the console of my truck this morning and found a card that Tattooed Italian gave me a while back. Fucking totally sunk my battleship man.
PATHETIC!SHUT THE HELL UP! ^_^ :<_<:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 am

milleniahead wrote:wish everyone would just stop playing games..

Amen...can't just enjoy being with someone. There's always gotta be some sort of shit going on below the surface. :smelly:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:41 am

Bluntman wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Aristotle wrote:guapo has always been that way.
Only when I'm not getting any. Or going through ..........how do I say this without sounding like a bitch........ going through, um, uncool times that are related with the woes of relationships. "Heartbreak" to the layperson.

I was looking for something in the console of my truck this morning and found a card that Tattooed Italian gave me a while back. Fucking totally sunk my battleship man.
PATHETIC!SHUT THE HELL UP! ^_^ :<_<:
Blow me. I'm through with my emo phase.

Fuck her :)
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 am

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

PEEKABOO@!!!!!

lordi, i hope he let his guard down for a second

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:21 am

milleniahead wrote:wish everyone would just stop playing games..

I agree. It'd make everything so much better...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:35 am

update:

I was talking to praying mantis today (just a friend..). My hand accidentally touched her leg. She didn't do shit, so I didn't as well. Since she didn't mind, and I was (and still am) drunk, I touched her other leg with my other hand... she didn't do shit. So I kept touching her legs.

I don't know if I was an idiot for not trying to go furthrt. Thoughts? Would you have tried anything else?

I know she knows I know she's a mantis, so it'd be all business? Hmmm
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:30 pm

rape her
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:rape her

:roflmao:

Looking back at my post, other than some typos, it still makes sense. Only the typos and some unconnected thoughts (so it'd be all business?), it doesn't look like a drunk post...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 pm

The_Edge wrote:update:

I was talking to praying mantis today (just a friend..). My hand accidentally touched her leg. She didn't do shit, so I didn't as well. Since she didn't mind, and I was (and still am) drunk, I touched her other leg with my other hand... she didn't do shit. So I kept touching her legs.

I don't know if I was an idiot for not trying to go furthrt. Thoughts? Would you have tried anything else?

if i were you, i'd kill myself. and slowly, too. just the most slow, mutherfucking painful death one could get, but with no way out. . . something like getting HIV, or something. but by blood transfusion.

seriously?

if i were you, i'd do what i just described. but with no drugs inzvolved.

seriously? yes.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:47 am

Eric, we should get guns and start practicing in case zombies come
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:15 am

Ascona wrote:

if i were you, i'd kill myself. and slowly, too. just the most slow, mutherfucking painful death one could get, but with no way out. . . something like getting HIV, or something. but by blood transfusion.

seriously?

seriously? yes.
That was a productive post.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 am

Turbofrog wrote:
Ascona wrote:

seriously?

seriously? yes.
That was a productive post.

ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 am

Ascona wrote:

seriously?

seriously? yes.

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:

seriously?

seriously? yes.

faggot
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 pm

i wanted to say fag first, but then i figured "fags at least give enjoyment to some". . . . so i added the "got", just to make it more fitting . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 pm

the got adds meaning

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Ascona wrote:i wanted to say fag first, but then i figured "fags at least give enjoyment to some". . . . so i added the "got", just to make it more fitting . . .

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

shoulda just start rubbing her crotch. if all else fails a good ole crotch rub will open the flood gates... just act like u r having fun rubbin her legs then just shoot one finger up her snatch like a rocket.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 pm

milleniahead wrote:

shoulda just start rubbing her crotch. if all else fails a good ole crotch rub will open the flood gates... just act like u r having fun rubbin her legs then just shoot one finger up her snatch like a rocket.

+1
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Omni wrote:
milleniahead wrote:

+1

You guys don't honestly think that works, do you?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

:roflmao:

You guys need to put together a book on dating.

And hand it out to Chinese people. Overpopulation will be a thing of the past! :talon2:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:05 pm

OK OK OK... when you see a girl you like, you need to slap her ass, rub her crotch, point at your penis.... call her a whore, and you're guaranteed to get some.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Now I REALLY want to meet the Doc. :saynomore:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:
milleniahead wrote:

+1

it did in this movie i once saw on the internet
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:04 pm

so i hung out with her again on sat. went drinking with her and a few friends. i was sitting next to her at one place, we were both loaded, and she kept leaning on my shoulder and shit, and then got her face closer to mine until we kissed a little bit. ok so i was ecstatic inside at this point obv. her friend also told me she was asking what she thought about me in the bathroom and that she thinks she likes me but needs time to get over the iraq bf. so then later when im waiting for my brother to come and pick me up im sitting there on the curb with her, holding her hand and all, and i told her i liked her, which she said took her by surprise. and also that she didnt know what she wanted and the bf just left and she needs time to get over it. so then the next day she said she was very depressed, etc like she cheated on him and all. i wouldnt have told her how i felt but a. i was drunk and b. we fucking hooked up in the bar so i felt like i was given the green light in a way. she initiated it too. leaning on me and bringing her face close to mine and all. she even admitted that. so now i think the whole thing might just be too awkward and i might have to break it off completely, as much as it will hurt. she also deleted her myspace last night, im thinking maybe as a way to break off contact with me but not to have to defriend me and then have me asking why, etc. but we were going to go bowling on tues, so i guess ill find out if she wants to go our separate ways or not. but im getting that vibe. anyway, woe. woe, woe, woe.

guapo was right. :mercifulend:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:18 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:so i hung out with her again on sat. went drinking with her and a few friends. i was sitting next to her at one place, we were both loaded, and she kept leaning on my shoulder and shit, and then got her face closer to mine until we kissed a little bit. ok so i was ecstatic inside at this point obv. her friend also told me she was asking what she thought about me in the bathroom and that she thinks she likes me but needs time to get over the iraq bf. so then later when im waiting for my brother to come and pick me up im sitting there on the curb with her, holding her hand and all, and i told her i liked her, which she said took her by surprise. and also that she didnt know what she wanted and the bf just left and she needs time to get over it. so then the next day she said she was very depressed, etc like she cheated on him and all. i wouldnt have told her how i felt but a. i was drunk and b. we fucking hooked up in the bar so i felt like i was given the green light in a way. she initiated it too. leaning on me and bringing her face close to mine and all. she even admitted that. so now i think the whole thing might just be too awkward and i might have to break it off completely, as much as it will hurt. she also deleted her myspace last night, im thinking maybe as a way to break off contact with me but not to have to defriend me and then have me asking why, etc. but we were going to go bowling on tues, so i guess ill find out if she wants to go our separate ways or not. but im getting that vibe. anyway, woe. woe, woe, woe.

guapo was right. :mercifulend:

Man, that's like reading a random page from the history of wally. I would suggest breaking it off. You can't just be friends with her now. At least as long as your single. It'll just be painful. She's not going to go for it. She'll end up feeling too guilty about the BF / Iraq thing no matter what you do. Sorry man. But I honestly think the best bet is to just let it all go.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:23 pm

it would be fucking great if things would just work out well for a change.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:28 pm

at least u will kno something concrete instead of wondering "maybe if"
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:
milleniahead wrote:

+1

yes and after i ram my finger up there im finger punching her knob of love until she busts.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Dude, seriously, I'd leave it alone, at least for right now. I've seen shit like this happen before --- boyfriend goes off to college or Iraq or wherever and girlfriend gets lonely, cuddles up to other guys, but doesn't know what she wants and winds up stomping all over them.

Either hit it or quit it.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:08 pm

"college, or iraq" :roflmao:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Ascona wrote:"college, or iraq" :roflmao:

:huh: Those are the two most common things.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 pm

xtine wrote:
Ascona wrote:"college, or iraq" :roflmao:

:huh: Those are the two most common things.

yeah, i know, but it sounds so interchangeable . . like it's all quite the same . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm

xtine wrote:Either hit it or quit it.

my nigga :talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next