Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a semi-date tonight

+20
JaysonAych
Bluntman
Turbofrog
Swerve
dunnas
xtine
milleniahead
Talon
TheLightedPath
Pennzoil GT-R
big_jesus
ascona
TheWoerus
ryguy79
Omni
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
The_Edge
Honor
24 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: i had a semi-date tonight

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 pm

we already made plans for next week to go bowling too. normally i think bowling sucks, but with her im sure ill like it just fine.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Honor Man wrote:well i hung out with her again on saturday. we went and played pool for about 2 hours, and then sat out in my car talking for another hour and a half or two hours listening to pink floyd. she was wide eyed, smiling and laughing the whole time. she almost never broke eye contact with me. then we drove to wawa and she got a pack of crackers, some of which she wanted me to eat. but when i stuck my hand out to grab one from her, she went to put it in my mouth. she missed at first and hit my nose, laughed and then finally got it into my mouth. flirting? think she's into me? i dunno. maybe. but i dont need a relationship right now when im trying to get my shit together. it's too distracting. this sucks. :mercifulend:

What shit do you want to put together?
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm

moving out, getting a career going, improving my social skills, etc.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 pm

don't be a pussy, honor. this chick wants to bone. hook it up, man. :screamo:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:06 pm

well, my brother texted me a couple times asking what i was doing while i was in the car talking to her and she told me to tell him that i was "getting it on". so i was like "ok, well if that's what you really want, we can", just joking obviously (well to her anyway). so she laughed and said it would be like the love scene in titanic with the hand touching the foggy window in the car and what not, since my windshield was all fogged up from us talking. i haven't had too many female friends in my lifetime, so interpreting what is true flirting and attraction and what is just messing around can be tough. :smellywub:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Honor Man wrote:well, my brother texted me a couple times asking what i was doing while i was in the car talking to her and she told me to tell him that i was "getting it on". so i was like "ok, well if that's what you really want, we can", just joking obviously (well to her anyway). so she laughed and said it would be like the love scene in titanic with the hand touching the foggy window in the car and what not, since my windshield was all fogged up from us talking. i haven't had too many female friends in my lifetime, so interpreting what is true flirting and attraction and what is just messing around can be tough. :smellywub:

Just take it easy and you'll know when the time is right. If she still has a boyfriend you should never make a move though, it won't make you look good even if it works.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 pm

yeah, that should be over after saturday when he gets shipped off to boot camp and then iraq for a year and a half. they had a bit of a rocky relationship anyway.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Aristotle wrote:don't be a pussy, honor. this chick wants to bone. hook it up, man. :screamo:

she has no idea how hard id give it to her.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Honor Man wrote:yeah, that should be over after saturday when he gets shipped off to boot camp and then iraq for a year and a half. they had a bit of a rocky relationship anyway.

Are they def. breaking up?
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

so she says
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Honor Man wrote:so she says

:talon2:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

sayin
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:58 am

oh man make sure her b/f doesn't know who you are. fucking guy will chase you down with an m16 and shit. :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 am

He won't be able to find honor if he's using the UAV jammer perk. :thwak:

If you weren't such a tight ass you'd know what I was on about. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:when i do, you know i will go out in style :mercifulend:
Do you have a bullet with your name on it?

If he doesn't, this girl's army boyfriend undoubtably does.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:14 am

Aristotle wrote:oh man make sure her b/f doesn't know who you are. fucking guy will chase you down with an m16 and shit. :roflmao:

doesn't matter. he'll be killed in iraq anyway
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:40 am

dunnas wrote:He won't be able to find honor if he's using the UAV jammer perk. :thwak:

If you weren't such a tight ass you'd know what I was on about. :dunnas:

The only problem is that it will only last for a short time... so he better keep killing people at least long enough for an airstrike.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 am

throw caution to the wind and just go balls out. Nothing to lose maannn. Besides i think people need to realize u cant do any worse if u go all out. Get right to it. Worse is she wont fk wit u anymore but who cares if u were alone from the start. Everything else will be a money drain if ur just trying to have sex. If u want her to be ur girl and all, then yea, ur basically beat doing these dates and all that.

Just dont let her use u to have fun now until her BF leaves, then once he leaves, go off with other dudes to satisfy her other needs.. The fun needs u wont ever get to enjoy...
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:44 pm

I think that having a girl would really improve your social skills. It'd give you confidence. And make you forget some "shortcomings" that are only in your mind.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Honor Man wrote:moving out, getting a career going, improving my social skills, etc.

can i be the first to question what exactly the point of social skills are if its not to get pussy? getting laid improves your social skills honor

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
Honor Man wrote:moving out, getting a career going, improving my social skills, etc.

can i be the first to question what exactly the point of social skills are if its not to get pussy? getting laid improves your social skills honor

+1

practice makes perfect.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:25 pm

i have social anxiety. but youre right. a relationship could do nothing but help alleviate that.

so next time we hang out, if everything seems to be going well and clicking like last time, im gonna have to get the balls up to ask her out. :gah
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:16 am

bah, just stick it in her.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 am

so far ive asked 3 female friends of mine if they would ever feed a guy for whom they had no interest in. they said they wouldnt. :talon2:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:50 am

feed her some goo from wangs.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:03 am

Honor Man wrote:i have social anxiety. but youre right. a relationship could do nothing but help alleviate that.

so next time we hang out, if everything seems to be going well and clicking like last time, im gonna have to get the balls up to ask her out. :gah
A relationship won't alleviate that. Maybe temporarily, but not entirely. Trust me. And then it gets worse after the inevitable break-up.

Trust me.
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:i have social anxiety. but youre right. a relationship could do nothing but help alleviate that.

A relationship won't alleviate that. Maybe temporarily, but not entirely. Trust me. And then it gets worse after the inevitable break-up.

Trust me.

Wow, trying to fuck up honor :roflmao:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:28 am

Aristotle wrote:bah, just stick it in her.

+1
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Talon wrote:It's time for a cunt punt.

I'm still amazed on the girl's reaction... she just stood there... limping.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:07 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

Hey I'm just tellin it like it is.
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm

this kids just don't understand, guapo.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

woe.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

we got no beef
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Honor Man wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

we got no beef
I'm just relating personal experience. :aris:

I'm taking a break from broads for a while, instead of just jumping headfirst into another abortion of a relationship :babomb:

^that could very well be my favorite smiley ever, and it suits me so well
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:45 pm

i know, but you know how it always starts. "oh this girl will be different, she's not like the others/it will work out", etc. im still not even sure if anything will develop. i dont think shes even broken up with the bf yet.

anyway, as far as the suicidal smilies go, this one is my personal fav - :mercifulend:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

we got no beef

I'm taking a break from broads for a while, instead of just jumping headfirst into another abortion of a relationship :babomb:

Weren't you dating a redhead?
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:22 am

Honor Man wrote:i know, but you know how it always starts. "oh this girl will be different, she's not like the others/it will work out", etc. im still not even sure if anything will develop. i dont think shes even broken up with the bf yet.

anyway, as far as the suicidal smilies go, this one is my personal fav - :mercifulend:

My past experience all sum this: Even when you think you're made for each other and her eyes shine with glee when she sees you, try feeling like if that's not really happening and you just started dating her. The less you feel for them, the better...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:41 am

The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Man wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

Trust me.

we got no beef

Weren't you dating a redhead?
She is old news. I havent spoke to her since New Year's. A few days after that I got with tattooed Italian. Now that has gone to shit.
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:44 am

Honor Man wrote:i know, but you know how it always starts. "oh this girl will be different, she's not like the others/it will work out", etc. im still not even sure if anything will develop. i dont think shes even broken up with the bf yet.

The bomb smiley isn't really a suicidal one. It's more indicative of my tendency to bottle shit up until one day I break a shoelace or some stupid shit like that
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 am

girls ain't nothin but trouble
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next