Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a semi-date tonight

+20
JaysonAych
Bluntman
Turbofrog
Swerve
dunnas
xtine
milleniahead
Talon
TheLightedPath
Pennzoil GT-R
big_jesus
ascona
TheWoerus
ryguy79
Omni
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
The_Edge
Honor
24 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

i had a semi-date tonight - Page 8 Empty Re: i had a semi-date tonight

Post by Omni Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:48 am

00ranger wrote:
Omni wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:im curious to see if she stops appearing on aim anymore. ie if she blocked me. that would be funny considering she said she still wants to stay friendly.

In my experience many women, when they say they just want to stay friendly, don't really mean it. They just use that sort of wording as a way of getting away from the situation without feeling guilty about dumping you.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :mercifulend:

Don't worry about it. Let's go get some trim at the strip club. I'm hungry for some burgers.
fur burgers

I'm glad someone got it :roflmao:
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:55 am

i got it, he just beat me to the punch :screamo:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:33 am

dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:
The_Edge wrote:Here's how I see it...

Like Milleena (I think) said, she just wants attention.

She is one of those girls who like to jump around guys, teasing them, getting close to them, maybe even making out (fucking? Maybe even so, if they play their cards right), but she won't date ANY of them (so it's not something wrong with you).

They're simply girls that act more like men. They don't want to be "tied" to a single guy and "miss all the fun". They might do this conscious or subconsiously, but they do.

The worst thing you can do is... ask them out. Boom, then you're getting serious, so they have to shoot you down. If I remember your story correctly, she kissed you right? Yes, she would have let you touch her sometimes, the ocassional kiss and/or make out. Then she would get all akward, until it's "forgotten", then she will do it again. Wash, rinse and repeat. Then you'll have to go jerk off or else your balls will be the size of oranges.

She is a man-girl, just like praying mantis (my friend I mentioned on this thread). Her BF is gone to iraq or something right? She just want to be crazy, living la vida loca, get felt up by a couple guys, but never getting serious. Then her boyfriend will be back, she will brush her multiple guys off and become good and "pure" again.

I tell you man, this "praying mantis" friend I have has made me realize so many things.

If you're not getting any, and your balls keep getting the size of an orange, why suffer? She wants a fling, so have a fling. Go try kiss her again sometime. If it happens, cool, (JUST DONT FEEL ANYTHING or else you'll be hurt) you just got yourself a makeout buddy. She doesn't, then she is so torn apart by her BF thing, so you don't want to be there anyway, run like the wind.

I don't know about all that man. It seems to me that alcohol was the reason the kiss occurred and the girl liked him but it was all too much too soon.
I can't believe you guys actually read a post that long of rods on girl advice. :roflmao:

I can't believe you're still fucking alive you fat hooker downing michellin man :afargument:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 am

By the way... today was praying mantis' official goodbye.

After all the crap and all that and the fact that I actually wanted her to be like, feeling like shit (lol), she... bought me some cufflinks, and also gave me a burberry scarf I had been wanting since winter. I felt like shit.

The goodbye suddenly turned very emotional... somehow I felt sad MANTIS was leaving. Oh and mantis almost cried... I was between shock, like "wow..she's showing some emotions" and feeling sad as well (wtf?!)

I guess she wasn't as bad as I thought (she is exactly like I described her, though) and I am not as "tough" as I thought, or can I control what I feel or don't feel as I thought I could. I just wanted to say goodbye and it became so hard. I was actually feeling quite sad. Sad to the point it became noticeable.

How can this be? I can't explain it. I actually had to control myself, and I was on the verge of losing control.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:39 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:well, i sent her a message on mysapce back in 05 just trying to network a little around my town and then i started talking to her on aim. i only met her in person for the first time late may. we hung out 4 times since then.

anyway, she didnt block me on aim. she was online earlier while i was at work. thanks, deadaim! ^_^

that's actually not too bad. chick with a b/f, and you do a little hook up after only seeing her a few times.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 am

she thinks im hot. i lost over 100lbs so far but i still have another 40 or so to go. ^_^
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:57 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:there are actually girls out there like what rod said you noobs. ive known more than a few . :thwak:
Um, ok. Didn't I make it clear enough that I didn't actually read rod's post. :aris:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 pm

dunnas wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:there are actually girls out there like what rod said you noobs. ive known more than a few . :thwak:
Um, ok. Didn't I make it clear enough that I didn't actually read rod's post. :aris:

Number of relationships in Dunnas' past = 0
Number of years Dunnas is older than ROD = At least 2 or 3
Number of times ROD has gone down on a hooker and paid for it* = 0

*Screw that, let's leave it at going down on a hooker... did dunnas get some other dude's milkshake on his tongue? :undies: :yeech: :gah

You can't really comment on how bad I am at girls dunnas, let alone "judge my advice". The cold, hard facts are against you.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:03 am

The_Edge wrote:
dunnas wrote:

*Screw that, let's leave it at going down on a hooker... did dunnas get some other dude's milkshake on his tongue? :undies: :yeech: :gah

You can't really comment on how bad I am at girls dunnas, let alone "judge my advice". The cold, hard facts are against you.

rod, the only thing your posts insinuates is that you've still got at least 2 or 3 years ahead of you in which you can go down on prostitutes, and still be status quo. the fact that you're younger, especially in this case, is proving the exact opposite of your point.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 am

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
dunnas wrote:

rod, the only thing your posts insinuates is that you've still got at least 2 or 3 years ahead of you in which you can go down on prostitutes, and still be status quo. the fact that you're younger, especially in this case, is proving the exact opposite of your point.

The fact that it's you who wrote that means that the post is full of bitterness and bias.

I will dumb down my post for depressed ESL assholes obsessed with me (you).

-Dunnas has had NO relationships with females whatsoever (Fact). There, your status quo was fucked.
-Dunnas went down on a hooker... and even paid for it (Fact). I haven't -And I wouldn't-
-I am younger, yet I've had many more relationships. (Fuck, even having one would be infinitely more than zero, so there's no way you can deny this point as well)

So yeah, Michellin Man can't judge "my advice on girls". And seriously, someone as obsessed with me as you should be in a cage, for not even I am so interesting. Fuck man, get a life, you've been getting -and will keep getting- ( :whatever: ) for like, months and still follow me and flame me like homer chases donuts. You're lame. Go fuck another corpse or rape another little girl, or get wasted by yourself like you always do, whatever makes you feel better these days, suicidal fuck.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:she thinks im hot. i lost over 100lbs so far but i still have another 40 or so to go. ^_^

is this chick dead yet or what? :chef:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:48 am

im still trying to find out where she lives
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:47 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:im still trying to find out where she lives
:roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 am

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am

:hail:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:26 pm

dude seriously, wtf?

you don't know yet?
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm

i hooked up with two girls during my montréal trip.

suck it~

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm

wtf man she hasnt been online at all this week cept for an hour on weds night. i hate dealing with girls.

so she hasnt blocked me apparently, but is hardly online. she isnt online that much anyway but still. but i think she did have some big powerpoint thing to work on thats due in a few weeks, so i dunno. :sonofscreamo:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Ascona wrote:

dude seriously, wtf?

you don't know yet?
trust me, if i wanted to know i could find out tonight. but i want to try to decrease the psychotic behavior, believe it or not.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:53 pm

she's avoiding being online. probably feels guilty and awkward.

send her reese's peanut butter cups with razor blades in them.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 pm

so do i wait for her to contact me, and if she never does, never talk to her again?

or would you think it would be ok to send a text in another week or two asking how she's been, etc.

i just dont want to seem pushy or anything, but id really prefer not to lose her as a friend, let alone a potential lover.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:05 am

i'd leave her alone for a couple of weeks. after that, i'm sure you could just be like, 'hey, how's it going,' or whatever.

it's a tough spot, because if she feels like she cheated on her b/f and has some guilt, she's going to try to avoid you. best not to force an awkward situation.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 am

i hope the guilt and awkward feelings eventually subside, because i really like her. Woe
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:10 am

oh they will. i probably wouldn't expect any more action in the near future, though.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:11 am

the key here is to look for other girls, while keeping this one on the sidelines. if she ever breaks up with her b/f, you might get another opportunity.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

ps: or you may find another girl.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

that you also like, i mean
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 am

i dont care how long it takes her to get over them, as long as i still get a shot. wub
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:13 am

Aristotle wrote:that you also like, i mean

yeah, maybe. i need to get out there and meet more though fo sho. :smelly:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:18 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:i dont care how long it takes her to get over them, as long as i still get a shot. wub

it doesn't always work out. i dated a girl that turned out to have a b/f that was doing an internship in another state. she wasn't happy, etc., etc., i liked her, so we kept it going, but then it was time for him to come back and she wasn't sure she could, or wanted, to get out of the relationship. they ended up staying together for another year or so before eventually breaking up. by then she had moved away and found somebody else to date altogether. chicks have a thing about 'starting fresh'.

anyway, i'm just sayin.

best to be prepared for any outcome, and don't forget there are lots of fish in the sea.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am

and by 'fish' i don't mean midget canegros.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:22 am

yeah, id like to not expect anything to happen in case it doesnt. and if it does, ill just be that much more delighted and surprised.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:31 am

i dont see why we couldnt be friends still though, after the awkwardness passed. i like her as a friend too, and i dont want to lose the potential networking either.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:33 am

friends should be fine. i remained friends with the chick i mentioned above.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:37 am

i dont know if she wouldnt be able to be friends with me because she would just associate me with infidelity or what. even though she kissed me.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 am

tough to say. some chicks don't care; some do.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:56 am

what a bunch of bs :bigjesus:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:00 am

all this stress has been making me smoke more cigs too. ^_^
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am

Just go do some casual stuff.

Our friend just started dating this girl he'd known (and had a major crush on) for four years; his roommate/best friend dated her. When they eventually broke up, he made his move. :roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:i dont know if she wouldnt be able to be friends with me because she would just associate me with infidelity or what. even though she kissed me.

Then that's HER problem.

You can't control how she feels or views you. You just do your thing and, if it isn't good enough for her, then oh well. There will be other girls, I promise. :cheers:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next