Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov

+4
Honor
1300ZUK
Dodge
Turbojett
8 posters

Go down

Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Empty Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov

Post by Turbojett Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 pm

article from CarScoop:
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/06/mama-mia-ferrari-612-gto-design-concept.html

Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-0

We acknowledge that a fair number of independent design concepts found on the web are of mediocre quality, but every once in a while we stumble upon an study that has us really sitting up and taking notice. The Ferrari 612 GTO concept by Sasha Selipanov of Berlin, Germany is one of them.

A pure conceptual study for a top-end Ferrari, possibly a future generation of the 612 Scaglietti, Selipanov design proposal appears to borrow bits and pieces from certain supercars like the Aston Martin One-77 as well as Maranello's own 458 Italia and the classic 250 GTO, mixed with some unique styling cues.

The overall result, thanks in part to the high-quality renderings, is eye-catching, to say the least. What do you think about the Ferrari 612 GTO concept? Have your say in the comments below.

Source: Samirsadixov , Via: Worldcarfans and Autoblog

Select shots:
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-28
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-21
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-16
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-43
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-13
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-19
Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-24
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Empty Re: Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov

Post by Turbojett Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 pm

very polarizing design. I love some details, and from some angles, but other details/angles I'm not too thrilled about it. I'm a little on the fence about it.

---and how the hell would you open those doors?
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov  Empty Re: Mama Mia: Ferrari 612 GTO Design Concept by Sasha Selipanov

Post by Dodge Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 pm

ok thats gorgeous
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Much better looking than some of their recent uglies

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am

that design flows like melted butter wub
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 am

I'm a little iffy about the taillights, definitely not what Ferrari would do. But the rest of it looks awesome.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 am

those wing mirrors. what is up with them?
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 am

i loved it until i saw the read end. still, methinks someone could have a new job in ferrari soon....

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am

Beautiful
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 pm

the taillights kinda look like theyre off a ford or chrysler concept car.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

ascona wrote:those wing mirrors. what is up with them?
its an interesting concept. they certainly would have some functionality to them, and though they are one of the quirkier design cues, I have to say they're a nice touch.

the taillamps look good, but I'm not so sure they look good here. other than that, the rear end is sexy as hell. the nose is the bit I was on the fence about, but after a day, the grille shape and the 250GTO-esque intakes aren't so bad either.
but I'm still not a fan of the door cutlines. it still looks too busy.
The wheels are where its at though, but the slight positive camber (ew) in the second to last pic needs some adjustment.

Last edited by Turbojett on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I also just noticed the fuel-filler caps in the rear window. Nice!
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:33 am

Turbojett wrote:
ascona wrote:those wing mirrors. what is up with them?
its an interesting concept. they certainly would have some functionality to them, and though they are one of the quirkier design cues, I have to say they're a nice touch.

the taillamps look good, but I'm not so sure they look good here. other than that, the rear end is sexy as hell. the nose is the bit I was on the fence about, but after a day, the grille shape and the 250GTO-esque intakes aren't so bad either.
but I'm still not a fan of the door cutlines. it still looks too busy.
The wheels are where its at though, but the slight positive camber (ew) in the second to last pic needs some adjustment.

the thing with those mirrors is that they're different on every picture (and different left to right)...

also, that rear looks awesome, but look completely out of place on a Ferrari
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down