Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it.

+7
xtine
Swerve
Honor
Omni
Aristotle
TheWoerus
JaysonAych
11 posters

Go down

Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it. Empty Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it.

Post by JaysonAych Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it. Empty Re: Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it.

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 am

haha Jefferson's rolling around in his grave.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it. Empty Re: Traffic cop says...uh...that Xbox in your car could possibly be stolen or something, though we have no evidence that it was. Takes it.

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:28 am

hahaha there are so many corrupt cops.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:57 pm

He should just be fired. The cop stole someone's shit and that's all there really is to it.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

id be shitting bricks if that happened to me. the assholes liek that are why everyone hates cops. they give all the honest hardworking ones a bad name.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Omni wrote:He should just be fired. The cop stole someone's shit and that's all there really is to it.

Fired and charged.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

well if the cop keeps it i hope he at least gets the red ring of death
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:18 am

If you look at the pic before starting the video, there's clearly some supporting evidence.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:07 pm

:roflmao:

Orlando wub
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:He should just be fired. The cop stole someone's shit and that's all there really is to it.

Fired and charged.

Agreed. I love how so many cops think they're above the fucking law.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 pm

I feel bad for all the decent cops out there. I've met a few and they were rational people.

That being said I dislike cops.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 pm

it only takes a little bit of corn syrup to compromise the cola!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Dirt bags, scumming up what is to be a proper and noble profession. These types of cops need to be educated that they are not above the law. Some of these ahole cops think the badge grants them some god status. They need to be arrested and thrown in jail themselves.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:27 pm

I'd be calling every local news station around, that's for damn sure. :sonofscreamo:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:10 am

He should have just used his cod4 skills and knifed him.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 pm

I like that everyone automatically sides with the victim. The man who - may I remind you all - had his XBOX 360 appropriated by a police officer under the false accusation of THEFT.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Swerve wrote:I like that everyone automatically sides with the victim. The man who - may I remind you all - had his XBOX 360 appropriated by a police officer under the false accusation of THEFT.

Swerve is on a roll today.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down