Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience?

+5
Tailhappy
JaysonAych
Aristotle
Honor
9 posters

Go down

so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience? Empty so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience?

Post by Honor Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm

seems like theyre trying to make it more like the wii or something.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience? Empty Re: so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience?

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 pm

what is it? i haven't heard of this.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience? Empty Re: so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience?

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

ANSWER ME GOD'DAMMI'T!!!'!!!'!!!!!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:50 pm

played a little bit of cod 5 single player. mediocre at best so far. feels, looks, and moves alot more like cod 3 than 4. its pretty easy to tell treyarch made this game and not activision. bullet placement doesnt seem to be very good like it was in 4. its about the same as it was in 3. meaning if a part of a guys body is sticking out a little bit in certain situations and you shoot him there, it wont hit him. sloppy game making at its best. cod 4 was a tight, well made game in every aspect. im pretty sure this game wont measure up to it in the long run.

activision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>treyarch
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Aristotle wrote:ANSWER ME GOD'DAMMI'T!!!'!!!'!!!!!

theyre gonna change the look of the interface, add little characters we can customize to represent ourselves (just like the wii's miis from the way it looks) and a few other things. theyre really plugging it hard, sending emails, putting ads all over the place...
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

ahh. it's like the 'i'm a PC' campaign. i know a guy that works at microsoft, and that's the new thing. they're trying to personalize their shit, since that's what's so popular in japan.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am

It'll also let you put games directly to the HDD to reduce load times on some titles.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I haven't used my Xbox for more than movies in the past month or so. :aris:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:36 pm

ADDICTED to rock band 2. Fucking wailing on the drums to the Foo Fighters will never get old.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:22 am

The avatar dudes look almost exactly like the wii dudes. I haven't looked into it much but it just seems like a different layout so far and not much else.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:16 pm

they are for the most part. but you can customize the miis alot more. that's what they call the wii characters btw.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:21 pm

so whats the deal with the new xbox exerience? Avatar-body
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:01 am

looks even more like wally than yesterday.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:06 am

That's because you couldn't see most the body yesterday.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

I put an xbox on my Christmas list. We have one in the living room but Storm is always playing some game or another. Plus, I can stream my Netflix. ^_^
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm

the netflix thing is the single strongest argument Xbox has. what a great idea.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:17 pm

now if netflix had pr0n in stock, i would get an Xbox.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 pm

i really don't understand why there isn't a s3xbox. it makes no sense. if you're some bullshit pr()n company why wouldn't you just license all your stuff to some online subscription-based delivery system, via some home console thing?
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

I'm going on a Netflix binge as soon as I get my own xbox.

Right after I create a cute little avatar person thingie. wub
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 pm

and now you can copy games you own directly to your harddrive so you can play them with the disc in or not. i dont see whats stopping you from copying it to your HD and then selling em though. Ill have to try it out.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 pm

big_jesus wrote:the netflix thing is the single strongest argument Xbox has. what a great idea.
Be nice if it was available in the rest of the world, along with a lot of other things that we pay the same amount for but don't get. >\
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 pm

honor man wrote:and now you can copy games you own directly to your harddrive so you can play them with the disc in or not. i dont see whats stopping you from copying it to your HD and then selling em though. Ill have to try it out.
that fact that you do have to have the disc in is what's stopping you.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:53 pm

so then whats the fucking point of copying it to the harddrive if you have to have the disc in anyway
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 am

big_jesus wrote:the netflix thing is the single strongest argument Xbox has. what a great idea.

I'm almost glad I'm not subscribed to Netflix right now. I'd be downloading shit left and right. I'm afraid to sign up.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:09 am

honor man wrote:so then whats the fucking point of copying it to the harddrive if you have to have the disc in anyway

It pulls information off the HDD faster than the disc (in most cases...there are some exceptions), so load times improve. And since it's not running the disc, the XBox is quieter.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 am

I decided that there's not enough rue and woe in XBox avatars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXNR-AXHBzs&fmt=18
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm

JaysonAych wrote:I decided that there's not enough rue and woe in XBox avatars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXNR-AXHBzs&fmt=18
:roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 pm

lol jayson
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:27 pm

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down