Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

+17
ryguy79
Dodge
dunnas
Swerve
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbojett
Aristotle
thewalrus
Omni
SBF
zdc_LarryRX
Tailhappy
Talon
JaysonAych
Honor
big_jesus
21 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 15 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by VS Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:40 am

no, there is the crosshair, but then there is a hit indicator that appears when you shoot people. If the crosshair is + the hit indicator is X
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 15 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Honor Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Talon wrote:
Honor wrote:
Talon wrote:
Omni wrote:Does anyone else hate the amount of camping in this game? It seems a lot worse than in the first one and it drives me fucking nuts. Now that people are getting to know the stages and settling in it seems like if you play anything but mercenary people just camp nonstop. I don't really see how camping so much is fun at all.

I've always been more of a run and gunner and I enjoy that tactic a lot more but I'm going to have to stop doing it because of all these fucking campers. :curses:

Yea, faggots. 90% of the time I die I get shot in the back after coming around a corner. Sucks because people like myself, who can't play for 16 hours a day, get royally screwed in online. I played a little bit yesterday and finally got a good k:d ratio, went like 12:6 or something. The reason is because I killed a guy and got his M16 w/ heartbeat sensor, grenade launcher, and that heat-sensor scope or whatever it is. It was so easy to find and kill people. I got the Predator bomb and killed more people. Eventually I died and I got my HK UMP and revolver back. Gee, how fair is that? So it's the people who know the maps the best and practice the most also get the best weapons...? :shrug: It's very frustrating and discourages people like me to play. I finally got the M4A1 with grenade launcher and still have the iron sights, so at least I can be a little competitive but it's still frustrating when people on the other team know where I am and have an ACOG on their SCAR or something.

PS - I want a SCAR in real life. :hmmm: :ak:

this is pissing me off. i started on a new profile and its fucking stupid how the low level people get screwed. so not only do the people who play all the time have more experience and know all the maps, but they also have all the best guns and perks too. that sounds pretty fair to me. fuck this game.

Why did you make a new profile? I thought about doing that on my PS3 because I don't like the name I picked, but I can't or I'll have to start all over again for online stuff and DLC (??) I think.

Just to practice on so I dont have to worry about messing up the kd ratio of my main one. I didnt actually just make the second profile, ive had it for a couple years now. Ive been meaning to get rid of it since its an extra 7 bucks a month but i havent yet.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm

im not fitting well with this game, im still trying to run and gun like i did in cod4 and getting blown away by all the campers. theres too many places for them to hide. and then i just get mad and get even more reckless. and its just an endless cycle. it took all my self control not to throw the controller through my fucking tv screen.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Honor wrote:im not fitting well with this game, im still trying to run and gun like i did in cod4 and getting blown away by all the campers. theres too many places for them to hide. and then i just get mad and get even more reckless. and its just an endless cycle. it took all my self control not to throw the controller through my fucking tv screen.

You can only run and gun on hardcore mode. Even then if a team coordinates themselves well it doesn't work. In regular mode I've noticed that one of the major factors for me is using either cold blooded and ninja or a silencer and ninja. If you use a silencer you almost have to use stopping power though.

It's all about learning the stages and then figuring out which weapons and combos work best for you.

One of my favorite classes:

SCAR w/ silencer
P2000 w/ silencer

Sleight of hand
Stopping power
Ninja Pro
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:50 pm

these levels are so much bigger than the ones in cod 4, im not sure where i start half the time.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Honor wrote:these levels are so much bigger than the ones in cod 4, im not sure where i start half the time.

Yeah, for most maps when I travel I try to travel along the edges. That way at least you don't have to defend on one side and you can sometimes sneak up on snipers and shit.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm

This game rewards campers, that's for sure.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

I don't camp and I win pretty much every time I play. I don't know if mw2 is the same as mw1 in this respect, but when you get the helo killstreak in mw1, if you wait til your next life to use it, it's kills count towards more killstreaks...i guess in mw2 it doesn't matter since there are so many more killstreaks after 7
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

this game is going to kick so much ass, i cant wait.

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 pm

So its like GTA but in the 1860s.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm

pretty much. i love western games though. i had alot of fun with red dead revolver and to a lesser extent, gun.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah, that looks really cool. Western games are awesome when they get it right.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 pm

My (wife's) Wii came in today. Played it to make sure it works (ups dropped it).
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 am

I almost never use my wii. Might be because they dont have many good games for it. They're supposedly releasing a new Zelda game for it next year though..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 am

Mario Bros FTW.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Only two more through-wall kills with FMJ and I can finally get rid of this POS mod and get all 10 SCAR challanges.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Benfolio wrote:Mario Bros FTW.

seriously the new mario game is bad ass
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 pm

which one? new super mario brothers for wii?

i am gonna pick up that new zelda game for DS too, heard that's good.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 am

Honor wrote:which one? new super mario brothers for wii?

Ask for that shit for christmas
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:09 am

Everyone's played it, but I'll spoiler tag it anyway.

Spoiler:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 am

Thanks, now I don't have to buy it. ^_^
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah, I haven't played it yet, but that is fucked up.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh, and BTW, GT5 MIGHT be out by next Summer now.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Just got to level 45. Only need to get to 48 for the ACR, though don't know if I am going to be able to migrate away from the AUG. It's all sorts of bad-ass.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Omni wrote:
Honor wrote:which one? new super mario brothers for wii?

Ask for that shit for christmas

yeah, im going to. also asking for borderlands.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

zelda games are like crack for me, definitely my favorite game franchise of all time. twilight princess was awesome. especially the underground temple of trials or whatever it was called.

did any of you guys even play that game? does anyone else have a wii or is it just me? :zachsgotgas:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

:tumbleweed:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

i think dunnas might have one...
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Talon wrote:Just got to level 45. Only need to get to 48 for the ACR, though don't know if I am going to be able to migrate away from the AUG. It's all sorts of bad-ass.

I got the ACR for reaching level 28 last night. VIPER ACR that is! HA!

:wtfsoliz?:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 pm

level 28 what a nub. im at level 42 and i havent even played forza 3 since early november.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Honor wrote:i think dunnas might have one...
Yeah, i've got one. Don't play it though other than the occasional wii sports when a few people and drinking is involved. :lol:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:23 am

Honor wrote:level 28 what a nub. im at level 42 and i havent even played forza 3 since early november.

Having a family kinda limits my 'alone time'. >\
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

I just got MW2 2 days ago. Does seem to be a lot of campers. More so than 4 or WaW. But I've still got a decent k/d ratio. M4 is where it's at.
Spinal
Spinal
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 pm

^ lulz, you think so now but wait until you unlock the AUG.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:49 pm

the akimbo 1887s pwn
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm

The akimbo 1887s are broken and bullshit.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:51 pm

They're going to be balanced in the next patch.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

And when can we expect this patch?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 am

Who the fuck knows, especially us 360 people who haven't even received the matchmaking patch that the PC and PS3 received a while back.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 pm

I started using the silenced AK today and it's pretty awesome.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next