Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

+17
ryguy79
Dodge
dunnas
Swerve
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbojett
Aristotle
thewalrus
Omni
SBF
zdc_LarryRX
Tailhappy
Talon
JaysonAych
Honor
big_jesus
21 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 17 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by SBF Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

dunnas wrote:
SBF wrote:I have it, but since I've been on workmans comp, I don't have the money to get my gold membership back. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be back in order.

Why? You wanna race? :saynomore:
I have 4 48hr xbox live "trial cards" sitting here if you want them. A result of being too lazy to use them over the last 18 months or so. Reply to this thread and send me a PM with your email address if you want them.

sending you a pm
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 17 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Talon Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:33 pm

So I finally made it to the end of lvl 70. In prestige mode, do I have to start all over with weapon unlocks and perks and stuff?
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 am

Talon wrote:So I finally made it to the end of lvl 70. In prestige mode, do I have to start all over with weapon unlocks and perks and stuff?

Yes. Apparently you keep your titles and emblems but that's it. Prestige is pretty pointless considering all you get for it is a new emblem next to your name.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Yea, fuck that. They really should have done something to reward one for doing multiple prestiges, other than the icons... who gives a fuck about that anyway? I'm not starting over...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 pm

There are 10 pestiges to go through and your multiplayer thing goes to 1000%. Who has that kind of time? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Talon wrote:There are 10 pestiges to go through and your multiplayer thing goes to 1000%. Who has that kind of time? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.

I think I saw a level 4 the other day... :blowjobface:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17