Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

+17
ryguy79
Dodge
dunnas
Swerve
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbojett
Aristotle
thewalrus
Omni
SBF
zdc_LarryRX
Tailhappy
Talon
JaysonAych
Honor
big_jesus
21 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 16 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Talon Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Man, the ACR is fucking weak. Back to the AUG I go.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 16 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Spinal Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 am

Omni wrote:I started using the silenced AK today and it's pretty awesome.

That was easily my favorite rifle and attachment from COD4.
Spinal
Spinal
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 am

Talon wrote:Man, the ACR is fucking weak. Back to the AUG I go.

Try it with stopping power. It's super accurate but yeah, a bit too under powered.
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 am

I better be getting COD MW2 for Christmas dammit. :curses:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

SBF wrote:I better be getting COD MW2 for Christmas dammit. :curses:

I hope you do... we're running out of n00bs :ak:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 am

Omni, are you on lvl 70?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am

Omni wrote:
Talon wrote:Man, the ACR is fucking weak. Back to the AUG I go.

Try it with stopping power. It's super accurate but yeah, a bit too under powered.

I have; it's decent. But, AUG + stopping power is better... comparing apples to apples. Besides, I like to use the kill streak perk.

I've been using the M16 a little lately. The three shot burst fucking sucks dick but it's powerful. Why did they make the ACR so weak and the M16 so powerful when they shoot the same damn bullet? Same thing with the KRISS and UMP. Same damn bullet but the KRISS is weak... :jay:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

if they had the acr as powerful as the m16 it would be like a game ruining gun like the mp40 was in world at war.high accuracy, full auto and super powerful bullets? they are pretty much the same in real life though, both use the same round, same barrel length, but the acr seems to have a slightly lower muzzle velocity..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm

So? Make it a bit less accurate or something. Take away from some other aspects but don't make two guns with the same bullet give drastically different damages. IMO, they just wanted a little 'Ho-ra' action and made the M16 too good, other than the three shot burst deal. Hell, look at the SAW if the damage on that is low, too... similar to the ACR so how does the M16 get so good w/ damage?

I was looking forward to the ACR but it was a disapointment. My k:d went to shit when I was using it.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I'd love to have an ACR in real life though, but new (and by new I mean very reciently released) rifle prices are retarded stupid. Seems like every time a new rilfe is introduced the prices are 2-3x more than they should be.

You can buy a SCAR now if you're willing to pay $3,000-$3,500 for it. Fuck dealers who pull this shit. Is it better than an AR? Possibly. Is it 4x better than an AR? Fuck no. Not to mention a decent AR-15 will serve the purpose of 99.99999999999% of people who want a tactical rifle, so buying a SCAR, ACR, AUG A3, whatever is just something tacti-cool to have and those prices don't warrant it.

The ACR will probably be similar. That is, if Bushmaster, Magpul, and Remington ever release the damn thing.

Guess I'll just have to wait 10 years until they're not the new thing anymore to get one without having to take out a second mortgage. Then again, mortgage rates are lower than credit card rates these days. :hmmm:

/rant
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Mortgage rates should always be very significantly less than credit card rates. :sids motherfuckin a
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Talon wrote:Omni, are you on lvl 70?

Yeah, I am. You?
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Honor wrote:if they had the acr as powerful as the m16 it would be like a game ruining gun like the mp40 was in world at war.high accuracy, full auto and super powerful bullets? they are pretty much the same in real life though, both use the same round, same barrel length, but the acr seems to have a slightly lower muzzle velocity..

The mp40 was way overpowered but I wouldn't call it a "game ruining gun." Besides, you hardly ever even played multiplayer. Most people were good enough with their gun of choice that they always stood a solid chance against an mp40 wielder. Chris got killstreaks in the upper teens or 20s all the time with the gewehr. Bouncing Bettys were by far the worst thing in that game.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Talon wrote:I'd love to have an ACR in real life though, but new (and by new I mean very reciently released) rifle prices are retarded stupid. Seems like every time a new rilfe is introduced the prices are 2-3x more than they should be.

You can buy a SCAR now if you're willing to pay $3,000-$3,500 for it. Fuck dealers who pull this shit. Is it better than an AR? Possibly. Is it 4x better than an AR? Fuck no. Not to mention a decent AR-15 will serve the purpose of 99.99999999999% of people who want a tactical rifle, so buying a SCAR, ACR, AUG A3, whatever is just something tacti-cool to have and those prices don't warrant it.

The ACR will probably be similar. That is, if Bushmaster, Magpul, and Remington ever release the damn thing.

Guess I'll just have to wait 10 years until they're not the new thing anymore to get one without having to take out a second mortgage. Then again, mortgage rates are lower than credit card rates these days. :hmmm:

/rant

I'd love to have a cool ass gun like that but I can't justify the price. I know it wouldn't get used enough to be worth sinking that much cash into.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 am

Omni wrote:
Honor wrote:if they had the acr as powerful as the m16 it would be like a game ruining gun like the mp40 was in world at war.high accuracy, full auto and super powerful bullets? they are pretty much the same in real life though, both use the same round, same barrel length, but the acr seems to have a slightly lower muzzle velocity..

The mp40 was way overpowered but I wouldn't call it a "game ruining gun." Besides, you hardly ever even played multiplayer. Most people were good enough with their gun of choice that they always stood a solid chance against an mp40 wielder. Chris got killstreaks in the upper teens or 20s all the time with the gewehr. Bouncing Bettys were by far the worst thing in that game.

i know i didnt play it much, im going off of what other people said about it. that 90% of people used it and it kinda made using any other gun pointless most of the time.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 am

Talon wrote:So? Make it a bit less accurate or something. Take away from some other aspects but don't make two guns with the same bullet give drastically different damages. IMO, they just wanted a little 'Ho-ra' action and made the M16 too good, other than the three shot burst deal. Hell, look at the SAW if the damage on that is low, too... similar to the ACR so how does the M16 get so good w/ damage?

I was looking forward to the ACR but it was a disapointment. My k:d went to shit when I was using it.

how does the acr damage compare to the m4? no way its damage should be lower than a carbine but i think it actually might be.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 am

Omni wrote:

Gewehr with the scope or aperture sight was my favorite from WaW. I'm still liking the M4 in MW2. lvl22 or so now.
Spinal
Spinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 am

Omni wrote:

Yeah, I am. You?

No, I am at 53, 54 something like that.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Honor wrote:
Omni wrote:

i know i didnt play it much, im going off of what other people said about it. that 90% of people used it and it kinda made using any other gun pointless most of the time.

Those people were just complainers. It was annoying sometimes but it wasn't a majority of people using it.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Talon wrote:
Omni wrote:

Yeah, I am. You?

Even at level 70 my favorite gun is still the scar.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Honor wrote:
Talon wrote:So? Make it a bit less accurate or something. Take away from some other aspects but don't make two guns with the same bullet give drastically different damages. IMO, they just wanted a little 'Ho-ra' action and made the M16 too good, other than the three shot burst deal. Hell, look at the SAW if the damage on that is low, too... similar to the ACR so how does the M16 get so good w/ damage?

how does the acr damage compare to the m4? no way its damage should be lower than a carbine but i think it actually might be.

The m4 seems more powerful to me but the m4 is underpowered when compared to the cod4 m4.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Omni wrote:
Talon wrote:
Omni wrote:

Yeah, I am. You?

Even at level 70 my favorite gun is still the scar.

That 20 round mag has killed me before... literally. I love me some AUG 42 round mags...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 pm

The Aug really is pretty awesome. I'm a big n00b tube fan though so it kinda sucks that I can't attach one to the aug.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 pm

One of the biggest drawbacks to the AUG is you basically need the forgrip; the accuracy drops down like 30% without it. So, in order to get some sort of optics or red dot you need to run bling. I am trying to max out some perks so it's kind of a pita since I can't run bling.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:28 pm

the noob tube rules
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 am

Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 am

Ok WTF, I'm tired of these games being made solely for fucking online game play. I fucking FLEW through MW2 in 8 hours easily. I got to the end of the game and it was like I just got smacked in the face. WaW was the same way.

On to Forza 3 now.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 am

SBF wrote:Ok WTF, I'm tired of these games being made solely for fucking online game play. I fucking FLEW through MW2 in 8 hours easily. I got to the end of the game and it was like I just got smacked in the face. WaW was the same way.

On to Forza 3 now.

Most people aren't buying it for the single player. Also, spec ops is pretty long and is a nice bonus to the missions.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Eight hours is about average for a campaign anymore. The first MW was like six hours max.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm

I am actually having a lot of fun with the ACR right now. I just have to play to the gun's strengths and change my playing style. I'm trying to unlock things with it so I've been running with it lately. You can't really run-n-gun with it like you can with the AUG, rather just kind of hang back a little and wait for someone to make a mistake. If you run stopping power with it, and red dot it does pretty well.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Talon wrote:Eight hours is about average for a campaign anymore. The first MW was like six hours max.

Well it fucking sucks IMO.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm

SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:Eight hours is about average for a campaign anymore. The first MW was like six hours max.

+1

far cry was one of my favorite fps single player games, cause it took forever
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Dodge wrote:
SBF wrote:

+1

far cry was one of my favorite fps single player games, cause it took forever

Before online gameplay, the actual game took like 15 hours to get through. It actually gave me something to do.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm

hey rob, so do you have forza 3 already or did you just mean you still need to get it?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

I have it, but since I've been on workmans comp, I don't have the money to get my gold membership back. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be back in order.

Why? You wanna race? :saynomore:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm

hell to the yes
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:29 pm

wouldnt it be nice if there was a game with unlimited multiplayer without a monthly fee of any kind?

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 16 Lfs_logo
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

dodge is to live for speed as tailhappy is to ben folds
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Dodge wrote:wouldnt it be nice if there was a game with unlimited multiplayer without a monthly fee of any kind?

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 16 Lfs_logo

Considering the 'fee' is a $200 driver's wheel setup and a $1500 PC, it's not exactly free brother.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm

SBF wrote:I have it, but since I've been on workmans comp, I don't have the money to get my gold membership back. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be back in order.

Why? You wanna race? :saynomore:
I have 4 48hr xbox live "trial cards" sitting here if you want them. A result of being too lazy to use them over the last 18 months or so. Reply to this thread and send me a PM with your email address if you want them.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next