Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

+7
TheWoerus
Pennzoil GT-R
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
Turbofrog
Honor
Olds
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:17 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:its ok olds we've all seen pictures of the chicks you hang out with
I don't recall particular examples, but I don't think that's even a valid insult.

I seem to recall a couple. And you're right, the insult fails straight out of the gate on the grounds that the women Olds' has posted have all been quite attractive.

i recall two girls from a camping trip that were so plain i almost fell asleep looking at them

No, again, that's just the fact that you're gay and not attracted to breasts, vaginas and hips.

you've hit the nail on the head there. im not

just because a girl has those 3 things doesnt mean she's attractive. take note

this is hot. and its got very little to do with the fact she has the 3 aforementioned attributes.

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? - Page 2 Salma-Hayek

Pennz is not a homo, he has a sexual fetish for red x's...
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:19 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:the way i see it, whats the point of lusting on the net over the kind of chick you could pick up any night in any bar. aim high

I get it.

The whole point of this circus was to stretch that "you sleep with girls better than that every night, so you sleep with better girls than us everyday". Good camaro, donut, you have made your point. Do not reply to this, Diane Krueger is waiting for you to fuck her right now.
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:04 am

the whole point was to impress that i do sleep with girls better than that yes. i couldnt care less who anyone else sleeps with.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:the whole point was to impress that i do sleep with girls better than that yes. i couldnt care less who anyone else sleeps with.

When someone feels the need to brag about that kind of thing - on the internet nonetheless - it's probably not true. This is especially the case when the person in question felt the need to bring the subject up themselves, which you did.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:55 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:the whole point was to impress that i do sleep with girls better than that yes. i couldnt care less who anyone else sleeps with.

When someone feels the need to brag about that kind of thing - on the internet nonetheless - it's probably not true. This is especially the case when the person in question felt the need to bring the subject up themselves, which you did.

BIG freudian slip here. Pennz probably was going to confirm what I said in my post ("the whole point was to stretch...") or probably said that the whole point was to "express..." but he rather said IMPRESS. Freudian slip much? Yes, pennzie just posts shit here to try to impress us. How sad is that?

Like I had told in the past to 3/4 pennz (donut), 1/4 pennz (camaro) and dunnas, when you feel the constant, burning need to validate yourself to a bunch of strangers living thousand of miles away from where you are, who you will probably never ever meet, you got some serious insecurity and self esteem issues man.

When you start loving yourself, then girls will start loving you, and you will sleep with girls whose name do not end in .jpg.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Actually, Rod, I suspect he was using the other (equally valid) meaning of the word impress, which is to emphasize strongly.

Also, I think Salma Hayek has a little bit of a goofy face, too. I wouldn't really consider her anywhere near the hottest of the hot. (I certainly wouldn't say so about the girl in this post, either, but I almost think the scene girl is sexier)

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:28 pm

The_Edge wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

BIG freudian slip here. Pennz probably was going to confirm what I said in my post ("the whole point was to stretch...") or probably said that the whole point was to "express..." but he rather said IMPRESS. Freudian slip much? Yes, pennzie just posts shit here to try to impress us. How sad is that?

Like I had told in the past to 3/4 pennz (donut), 1/4 pennz (camaro) and dunnas, when you feel the constant, burning need to validate yourself to a bunch of strangers living thousand of miles away from where you are, who you will probably never ever meet, you got some serious insecurity and self esteem issues man.

When you start loving yourself, then girls will start loving you, and you will sleep with girls whose name do not end in .jpg.

next time you try to question a native english speaker, make sure you know all the meanings of the words you're trying to question. otherwise you just look dumb

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm

TheWoerus wrote:

how the fuck is that bragging? this girl is ugly...plain and simple. the whole point is...if you're going to post some chick for all us all to lust over and say how hot she is, at least make sure she actually is hot.

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:53 pm

my god what has this thread become
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm

hey, olds, how about i just email those pics to you. :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

how the fuck is that bragging? this girl is ugly...plain and simple. the whole point is...if you're going to post some chick for all us all to lust over and say how hot she is, at least make sure she actually is hot.

You're plain, ugly and simple.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Aristotle wrote:hey, olds, how about i just email those pics to you. :roflmao:

As if I'm giving you my email....stalker.

I found a shitload of her on flickr. Hoooooootttttttt.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Olds wrote:http://www.pbase.com/dudedelux/mm_sash_suicide_purple_undies&page=all

OMFG.

NSFW.

And maybe she's not that "scene." I don't even know what the fuck scene really means but whatever. She's hot.

I am Talon, and I approve this link.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Olds wrote:

Do share, for all the normal folks on the forum who seem to appreciate it.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Olds wrote:

OH I WILL FIND YOU
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

next time you try to question a native english speaker, make sure you know all the meanings of the words you're trying to question. otherwise you just look dumb

English speaker or not, you have said the dumbest shit here, to the point people could suspect English is your third or fourth language. Now back to your self esteem issue and your constant need to "wow" us, you're not taking the easy way out of this one you dirty chav :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Talon wrote:
Olds wrote:http://www.pbase.com/dudedelux/mm_sash_suicide_purple_undies&page=all

OMFG.

NSFW.

And maybe she's not that "scene." I don't even know what the fuck scene really means but whatever. She's hot.

I am Talon, and I approve this link.

Sponsored by ROD for a hotter AF organization.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Boobs have been enhanced, I see nipple scars.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:04 am

turbofrog hit the nail on the head

shes built for sex. not a "cute girlfriend" type or anything. just a dirty bitch you would fuck the shit out of.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

and i hate those tramp stamps all over her
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 am

Those are blowjob lips if I've ever scene them. :blowjobface: :millertime:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:54 pm

they really are. i cant even imagine... wub
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2