Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference

3 posters

Go down

Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference Empty Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference

Post by JaysonAych Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 am

http://wbztv.com/local/somerville.carjacking.retaliation.2.929784.html

SOMERVILLE, MASS. (WBZ) ―

A shooting victim in Somerville is accused of retaliating against his alleged shooter by hijacking a nearby cab and running him over.

It all started when police responded to reports of shots fired at the corner of Elm and Chester streets in Davis Square around 2 a.m. on Sunday. The victim, Marcel Laurol, 32, of Malden, was allegedly shot in the leg by a 25-year-old Brockton man.

Immediately after the shooting, police say Laurol hijacked a cab, assaulted the driver and then took off after the alleged shooting suspect, who is not being identified, with two passengers still sitting in the back seat.

According to police, Laurol drove the stolen taxi down Chester Street to Herbert Street and onto a sidewalk, where he hit the alleged shooting suspect. After hitting the suspect, Laurol slammed into a building.

Both Laurol and the alleged shooting suspect are said to have non-life threatening injuries.

Laurol faces several charges and will be arraigned in Somerville District Court on Monday.

Police say they are looking to talk to the two people in the back of the cab when it was carjacked, or anyone else who may have witnessed the incident. Those who wish to speak to the police can call 617.625.1600, ext. 7235 or 7226.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference Empty Re: Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference

Post by Aristotle Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:05 am

hahaha fuck i used to live like a half mile from davis square. it's like the yuppie/hipster/douche/weirdo/gay center of somerville.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference Empty Re: Just pick your favorite "Grand Theft Auto" reference

Post by JaysonAych Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 am

Aristotle wrote:hahaha fuck i used to live like a half mile from davis square. it's like the yuppie/hipster/douche/weirdo/gay center of somerville.

You seem gravitated to the yuppie/hipster/douche/weirdo/gay areas. :unsure:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:40 pm

it's true.

i need something to complain about. -_-
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I can't blame the dude who stole the cab. Fucker shot him
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 pm

i wonder if i mentally tried to press the Y button when he was jacking the cab.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down