Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

+7
TheWoerus
Pennzoil GT-R
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
Turbofrog
Honor
Olds
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? Empty Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

Post by Olds Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 am

http://www.pbase.com/dudedelux/mm_sash_suicide_purple_undies&page=all

OMFG.

NSFW.

And maybe she's not that "scene." I don't even know what the fuck scene really means but whatever. She's hot.
Olds
Olds
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? Empty Re: Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

Post by Honor Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:28 am

nice :hail: :millertime:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? Empty Re: Aris - have you "scene" this chick?

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:51 am

Fffffuck. I am horny as balls. And now it looks like I may not be seeing the pseudo-gf this weekend, either. Raaargh.

I should go to my random Halloween party and try and find someone to spite-fuck.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:54 am

hahah i've got a folder full of that girls pics somewhere, olds. i'll post them up later today or tomorrow.

yeah, i don't care what they are -- scene, hipster, male, whatever -- seattle is full of them, and they all think i suck. :talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 pm

We all should kill her, then rape her and use her blood as lubricant
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:56 pm

+1
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:40 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:We all should kill her, then rape her and use her blood as lubricant

im glad you got it in the right order
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:13 pm

if by 'scene' you mean ugly then i agree. she looks like the donkey in shrek with that mouth

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:18 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:if by 'scene' you mean ugly then i agree. she looks like the donkey in shrek with that mouth

Has he "ugly" this chick? That makes no sense.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

read his last sentence

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

bitch is ugly no matter how you word it

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:53 pm

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:if by 'scene' you mean ugly then i agree. she looks like the donkey in shrek with that mouth
Dude, those are blowjob lips.

And honestly, I don't even know how you can even begin to call her ugly, unless you're sleeping exclusively with super models.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:01 pm

shes got a face only a mother could love

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 pm

ive slept with some questionable women in my time but i can safely say none so questionable as that

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Jesus. She may not be beautiful in the classical Greek sense of the word, per se, but she looks like she's been scientifically designed to get your nut off.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:09 pm

yeah, i dig scene chicks of all types.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Pennz is lost. Although I don't like the tattoos.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Doesn't even matter. I would fuck the shiiiiiit out of her.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Turbofrog wrote:Jesus. She may not be beautiful in the classical Greek sense of the word, per se, but she looks like she's been scientifically designed to get your nut off.

not really. its just i could post a picture of the elephant man in a skirt and so long as there was abit of flesh showing some of you guys would think it was hot

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Meh. I have pretty high standards. Clearly not sex-god model standards like yours, though.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Whatever Pennz, she's still better-looking than you.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:22 pm

its ok olds we've all seen pictures of the chicks you hang out with

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Olds wrote:Whatever Pennz, she's still better-looking than you.

In the world of bar-clearing that's not exactly the highest hurdle.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

haha Pennz thinks she's ugly. You might be gay dude.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:its ok olds we've all seen pictures of the chicks you hang out with
I don't recall particular examples, but I don't think that's even a valid insult.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Turbofrog wrote:Doesn't even matter. I would fuck the shiiiiiit out of her.

+ several
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Turbofrog wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:its ok olds we've all seen pictures of the chicks you hang out with
I don't recall particular examples, but I don't think that's even a valid insult.

I seem to recall a couple. And you're right, the insult fails straight out of the gate on the grounds that the women Olds' has posted have all been quite attractive.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:30 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:

I seem to recall a couple. And you're right, the insult fails straight out of the gate on the grounds that the women Olds' has posted have all been quite attractive.

i recall two girls from a camping trip that were so plain i almost fell asleep looking at them

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:

i recall two girls from a camping trip that were so plain i almost fell asleep looking at them

No, again, that's just the fact that you're gay and not attracted to breasts, vaginas and hips.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:31 pm

You're welcome for clearing that up for you.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Can't remember which ones but yeah I admit, some of the camping trips I go on are with the U of T outdoors club so I can't really control who comes. Sometimes you get some pretty ugly chicks. But most of my personal friends are attractive enough.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Olds wrote:Can't remember which ones but yeah I admit, some of the camping trips I go on are with the U of T outdoors club so I can't really control who comes. Sometimes you get some pretty ugly chicks. But most of my personal friends are attractive enough.

DON'T UNDERMINE MY RESPONSES TO PENNZ :undies:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm

the head chef at the 'diner' is a scene chick. i've been falling all over myself to get her to acknowledge my existence, but she doesn't give a fuck. she's an alpha female that points at the dudes she wants to bang. they obey, and life goes on.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:34 pm

Aristotle wrote:the head chef at the 'diner' is a scene chick. i've been falling all over myself to get her to acknowledge my existence, but she doesn't give a fuck. she's an alpha female that points at the dudes she wants to bang. they obey, and life goes on.

The trick is to... I got nothing.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:34 pm

i have nothing, either, and they all know it. :undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:

No, again, that's just the fact that you're gay and not attracted to breasts, vaginas and hips.

you've hit the nail on the head there. im not

just because a girl has those 3 things doesnt mean she's attractive. take note

this is hot. and its got very little to do with the fact she has the 3 aforementioned attributes.

Aris - have you "scene" this chick? Salma-Hayek

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:38 pm

I don't see a picture. But I did notice that you attempted to link a picture of Salma Hayek. Yes, she is attractive. But so are a lot of women.

Also, Salma Hayek is the perfect example of a stereotypically 'attractive' woman. The perfect example, in other words, of someone that an in-the-closet gay man would choose as his 'heterosexual' fantasy as a means to convincing fellow straight men of his raging non-gayness.

Fag.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 pm

the way i see it, whats the point of lusting on the net over the kind of chick you could pick up any night in any bar. aim high

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:15 am

Turbofrog wrote: she's been scientifically designed to get your nut off.
Best line ever :roflmao:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next