Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist"

3 posters

Go down

I love this.  Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist" Empty I love this. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist"

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:44 pm

So a former doner to Hillary Clinton has come out and said that she "doesn't like" Obama because he's an elitist. This same woman is an American ex-pat CEO of an international corporation and married to British Aristocracy.

I think that "elitist" is quickly becoming a codeword for "black" amongst the closeted racists out there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-rees/lynn-forester-de-rothschi_b_127116.html
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I love this.  Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist" Empty Re: I love this. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist"

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:58 pm

hahahahahahahaha:
Elitist To Abandon Democratic Party Over Elitism, Endorse The Guy With Seven Homes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/17/elite-elitist-to-abandon_n_127103.html
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I love this.  Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist" Empty Re: I love this. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild: "Obama is an Elitist"

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:59 pm

You may be correct Wally. And if so, it's truly sad and pathetic showing that for many a long journey is still ahead of them. Woe
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm

big_jesus wrote:hahahahahahahaha:
Elitist To Abandon Democratic Party Over Elitism, Endorse The Guy With Seven Homes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/17/elite-elitist-to-abandon_n_127103.html

aaahahahaha holy shit that's an awesome article
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 pm

The comments are awesome.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down