Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all

+2
TheWoerus
JaysonAych
6 posters

Go down

US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all Empty US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all

Post by JaysonAych Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:21 pm

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all Empty Re: US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all

Post by TheWoerus Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Holy shit. That's seriously fucked up. I hope the next president has better regard for civil liberties.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all Empty Re: US Customs and Border agents can now seize laptops indefinitely for no reason at all

Post by Aristotle Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:36 pm

i have to get the fuck out of this country.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm

The land of the free right? :curses:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:52 pm

you guys are fucked

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 pm

there's no fucking hope here. i need to move to france or switzerland.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Aristotle wrote:i have to get the fuck out of this country.

I've got some spare space in my apartment man. You can live there is you like.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 pm

I have hope that once we get rid of bush things will get better.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:i have to get the fuck out of this country.

I've got some spare space in my apartment man. You can live there is you like.

thanks, dude. i'm probably going to need it.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 am

I think when I go to canada i'm gonna get a cheapo laptop and put a kim jong il wallpaper on it.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 am

VS wrote:I think when I go to canada i'm gonna get a cheapo laptop and put a kim jong il wallpaper on it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

With a file folder on the desktop saying "Osama's Secret Cave Files"
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 am

JaysonAych wrote:
VS wrote:I think when I go to canada i'm gonna get a cheapo laptop and put a kim jong il wallpaper on it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

With a file folder on the desktop saying "Osama's Secret Cave Files"

And the only file inside would be a jpeg of goatse.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down