Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally.

+5
big_jesus
Les_Vipers_rule
Omni
VS
TheWoerus
9 posters

Go down

AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally. Empty AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally.

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/18/bizarre-mccain-remarks-ap_n_127346.html

Fucking guy probably thinks the Spanish American war is still going on.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally. Empty Re: AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally.

Post by VS Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 am

He also said putin was the president of germany. Teddy ruxbin would know more about foreign policy.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally. Empty Re: AHAHAHA McCain, for some reason, seems to think that Spain isn't an ally.

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 am

This guy's making Bush look like a god damn Rhodes Scholar.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 am

The sad thing is that none of this will matter to the people that already want to vote for him. There really should be a test on the stance of candidates before you get to vote (at least on the two main ones) and if you don't pass they shouldn't even let you fucking vote.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:22 pm

This is insane... McCain should just enjoy the last years of his life. Why he feels he can and wants to be President is beyond me. Any American who thinks this Republican, regressive ticket will be a good one is an American who is simply stupid and out of touch. :shrug:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 pm

he feels fucking ENTITLED. he thinks he DESERVES it.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:32 pm

he thinks this country OWES it to him.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Well you know he was a POW if you have not heard

Sorry I felt I had to repeat this likely as many times as McCain has said it over the last few weeks.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Holy. Shit.

Just read this exchange. Good god.

QUESTION: Senator, finally, let's talk about Spain. If you're elected president, would you be willing to invite President Jose Luiz Rodriguez Zapatero to the White House to meet with you?

MCCAIN: I would be willing meet, uh, with those leaders who our friends [sic] and want to work with us in a cooperative fashion, and by the way, President Calderon of Mexico is fighting a very very tough fight against the drug cartels. I'm glad we are now working in cooperation with the Mexican government on the Merida plan. I intend to move forward with relations, and invite as many of them as I can, those leaders, to the White House.

QUESTION: Would that invitation be extended to the Zapatero government, to the president itself?

MCCAIN: I don't, you know, honestly I have to look at relations and the situations and the priorities, but I can assure you I will establish closer relations with our friends and I will stand up to those who want to do harm to the United States of America.

QUESTION: So you have to wait and see if he's willing to meet with you, or you'll be able to do it in the White House?

MCCAIN: Well again I don't, all I can tell you is that I have a clear record of working with leaders in the hemisphere that are friends with us, and standing up to those who are not, and that's judged on the basis of the importance of our relationship with Latin America, and the entire region.

QUESTION: Okay... what about Europe I'm talking about the President of Spain?

MCCAIN: What about me what?

QUESTION: Okay... are you willing to meet with him if you are elected president?

MCCAIN: I am willing to meet with any leader who is dedicated to the same principles and philosophy that we are for human rights, democracy and freedom, and I will stand up to those that do not.

I particularly like McCain's second last line: "What about me what?"
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:27 pm

It's like someone's trying to teach world geography to a bunch of special-ed kids. Jesus Christ.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 pm

TheWoerus wrote:It's like someone's trying to teach world geography to a bunch of special-ed kids. Jesus Christ.

And touching on Palin

Id like to give her this similar test to show if she is qualified as V.P.

Using a blank map of the world she'd have the questions given to her and a black sharpie to use.

1: Please find and label the country of Iraq?
2: Please find and label the country of Afghanistan?
3: Please find and label the country of Georgia?
4: Please find and label the country of Iran?
5: Please find and label the country of Pakistan?
6: Please find and label the country of Russia?
7: Please find and label the country of North Korea?
8: Please find and label the country of Ireland? Very Happy
9: Please find and label the country of Canada?
10: Please find and label the country of the USA?

I'd at min expect her to get 2 correct.( USA and Canada) I'd hope she would be able to get more like 5/10. If she is truly worldly she should be able to 7/10. I'd bet Joe Biden would get all 10 though.

SECTION TWO

Match leaders to nations?

Prime Minister Harper
Prime Minister Putin
President Ahmadinejad
President Karsai
Prime Minister Brown
King Fahd
President Chavez
President Calderon.
President Bush.
President Palin.

I'd expect her to get at min 2/10 (Bush to the USA and her to Does not apply). I'd hope she'd will get 5/10 and better 7/10. I bet Joe Biden would get 10/10.

Section three. Define these acronyms?

1: NATO
2: UN
3: OECD
4: NORAD
5: NAFTA
6: SEATO
7: OPEC
8: WTO
9: IMF
10: ISAF

I'd expect her to get atleast 2/10, (NAFTA and UN) I'd hope she could get 5/10 and better 7/10. I bet Joe Biden would get 10/10.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Fortunately it seems Obama put another point to his lead above McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/18/campaign.wrap/index.html
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 pm

He thought spain was in latin america :roflmao:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:59 pm

He must be thinking that rich white evangelical Christians will carry him to office, and he don't need no stinking Spainegros voting for him.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 pm

i can't wait until mccain calls obama a nigger while his mic is still active, then starts talking about his black fellow pow that cheated at bambooinoes all the time.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Aristotle wrote:i can't wait until mccain calls obama a nigger while his mic is still active, then starts talking about his black fellow pow that cheated at bambooinoes all the time.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Oh man, you just KNOW that's going to happen. Hopefully during a debate.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:06 am

in the bathroom.

'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnngh

**splash**

'fucking niggers in my toilet, hillary.'

'i'm sarah, not hillary.'

'fucking cumdumpster.'

'what?'

'wipe me.'
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 am

yeah, he'll mumble "fuckin' nigger" thinking the mic is off or out of range and itll all be over for him.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:05 am

Aristotle wrote:in the bathroom.

'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnngh

**splash**

'fucking niggers in my toilet, hillary.'

'i'm sarah, not hillary.'

'fucking cumdumpster.'

'what?'

'wipe me.'

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum