Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol - another reason to hate the eagles

5 posters

:: Sports

Go down

lol - another reason to hate the eagles Empty lol - another reason to hate the eagles

Post by Aristotle Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm

fucking clowns signed michael vick.

what the fuck. guy fucking deserves to be lynched, and they signed him up. :grrr:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

lol - another reason to hate the eagles Empty Re: lol - another reason to hate the eagles

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

The wrong Pennsylvania team signed him. If he went to the Steelers, there'd be no end of humor material when they went up against Cleveland and the Dawg Pound.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

lol - another reason to hate the eagles Empty Re: lol - another reason to hate the eagles

Post by Honor Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 am

i cant believe it. on my home team. how am i supposed to cheer for them now? i can see him being on the cowboys, they always sign pieces of shit. but the eagles? i am stunned.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 am

Yeah, I'll stick with the Phillies thank you
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 am

This.... is going to be interesting.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:09 pm

honor man wrote:they always sign pieces of shit. but the eagles? i am stunned.

lol - another reason to hate the eagles P1_owe10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down