Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed???

5 posters

Go down

So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed??? Empty So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed???

Post by Honor Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:56 am

It's a racing game, there's no story. Unless you count all the newer ones like Underground and Most Wanted, etc. I suppose.

Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed??? Empty Re: So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed???

Post by Honor Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 am

Can someone move this to Sega Saturns?
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed??? Empty Re: So they're making a movie about...Need for Speed???

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 am

Done.

And that movie looks meh.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:37 am

Popcorn and nothing more.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 am

How is this any different that The Fast And The Furious (and all the sequels?)
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:29 am

Also, why do I feel like I basically just watched the entire movie in that trailer.

Dude's a loaner.

Dude goes to jail.

Dude meets beautiful woman.

Dude Falls in love.

Woman hurt (killed?)

Dude MAD!

Dude gets revenge!

Dude drives fast.

The end.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

thewalrus wrote:How is this any different that The Fast And The Furious (and all the sequels?)
Supercars instead of suped up civics probably.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Honor wrote:
thewalrus wrote:How is this any different that The Fast And The Furious (and all the sequels?)
Supercars instead of suped up civics probably.
Yeah, but they're basically driving supercars in the new F&F movies anyway.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Are they? I didn't really watch any after the second one. I know there was a Porsche 996 911 in one of the latest ones but that's not actually a supercar although it's a step in the right direction.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I heard about this a year ago. It was stupid then. EA just trying to make a buck.

Since Aaron Paul is in it, all I can think is:

"Jesse! We need to cook!" :lol:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 pm

SBF wrote:I heard about this a year ago. It was stupid then. EA just trying to make a buck.

Since Aaron Paul is in it, all I can think is:

"Jesse! We need to cook!" :lol:
Ha! I knew I recognized him from somewhere.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Suspect 
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down