Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cod 5 single player kinda sucks so far

+7
Talon
Dodge
Omni
JaysonAych
dunnas
Aristotle
Honor
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

cod 5 single player kinda sucks so far - Page 3 Empty Re: cod 5 single player kinda sucks so far

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:halo 3 is fucking awesome. certainly more playable so far than cod5 is. what other shooter genres are good? i like the look of tom clancy advanced warfighter

get cod 4, i think youll like it very much. halo will seem like a piece of crap after that.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

cod 5 single player kinda sucks so far - Page 3 Empty Re: cod 5 single player kinda sucks so far

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Aristotle wrote:i got some sushi and an almond brownie balance bar.

i cant eat sushi without wasabi. its kinda bland otherwise. but with wasabi it rules. :talon2:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Aristotle wrote:jesus christ man!

Yeah dude. Yeah.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:jesus christ man!

Yeah dude. Yeah.

:jay:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:18 am

the nazi zombie bonus level is pretty fun though. in later levels theres swarms and swarms of them. and they run. and make scary noises. theyre truly terrifying. :gah
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm

COD4 multiplayer is so great. I played it almost every day for like 5 months and got burnt out though. Now I am playing left 4 dead, which is incredible.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:37 pm

is left 4 dead the zombie one?
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Yeah, that's the one. I found out EA doesn't have anything to do with the Steam download version of the game, so I may have to download that...
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:17 pm

is the game out or is it only a demo?
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:18 pm

in b4 'use google' 'tits or gtfo' 'no women on the internet'
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Aristotle wrote:is the game out or is it only a demo?
It's out.

Use Google :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 pm

:thwak:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Aristotle wrote:yeah, halo is kind of the gold standard for console shooters.

I disagree. I used to be a big Halo fan but once I started playing COD4 I never played Halo again. When I tried to do so it just felt clunky and unexciting. Of all the recent fps games I'd say COD4 is the best. Hell, I'd still rather play World at War than Halo.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 pm

honor man wrote:the nazi zombie bonus level is pretty fun though. in later levels theres swarms and swarms of them. and they run. and make scary noises. theyre truly terrifying. :gah

I beat a few stages last night so I'm getting closer to the zombie mode. :talon2:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 pm

This cod4 talk is making me want to start playing it again and gaying people with my scorpion.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm

Omni wrote:

I disagree. I used to be a big Halo fan but once I started playing COD4 I never played Halo again. When I tried to do so it just felt clunky and unexciting. Of all the recent fps games I'd say COD4 is the best. Hell, I'd still rather play World at War than Halo.

:smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Aristotle wrote:
Omni wrote:

The man talks the truth.

And by the man I mean Omni, not you. :jay:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Omni wrote:
honor man wrote:the nazi zombie bonus level is pretty fun though. in later levels theres swarms and swarms of them. and they run. and make scary noises. theyre truly terrifying. :gah

I beat a few stages last night so I'm getting closer to the zombie mode. :talon2:

:talon2: :talon2: :talon2:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:22 am

dunnas wrote:
Aristotle wrote:
Omni wrote:

The man talks the truth.

And by the man I mean Omni, not you. :jay:

wub
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 am

VS wrote:This cod4 talk is making me want to start playing it again and gaying people with my scorpion.

I fucking hate that shit.
Spinal
Spinal
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 pm

I can't stop playing the zombie mode. For those of you that have the game, what's the highest level you've gotten to alone? So far I've made it to 15 but I was overtaken while reloading.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:35 pm

18 solo but i could have gotten higher. i just made a reloading mistake because i was tired
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 pm

honor man wrote:18 solo but i could have gotten higher. i just made a reloading mistake because i was tired

It's pretty tough to reload sometimes though. I think I'd ideally like to have 2 MG42s
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 am

they turn into pea shooters once you get past 20. ray guns are better. pretty much like the golden gun.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3