Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now

2 posters

Go down

I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now Empty I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:57 am

This isn't good. I've been refreshing CNN, Huffington Post, and FiveThirtyEight.com on a regular basis. I don't even have time for my other internet addictions! (AF, Cracked, Onion.com, etc). This is becoming a serious problem.

Also, I should do some work, at some point.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now Empty Re: I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Same hear. I think it will ease off after the 4th. and especially if and as I suspect Obama wins.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now Empty Re: I'm way too addicted to political news, polls right now

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Same hear. I think it will ease off after the 4th. and especially if and as I suspect Obama wins.

Yeah, after the 4th, assuming no repeat of the 2000 election, I'll probably be a lot better off. Then it's just back to regular news. But right now i'm obsessing over every new poll that comes out.

You're right though, I think Obama will win this, and I think that the Dems will substantially strengthen their presence in Congress.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down