Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet

+6
JaysonAych
Honor
Sleaze
The_Edge
Aristotle
10 posters

Go down

wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet Empty wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8 for wally, if he can't see the vid.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet Empty Re: wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet

Post by 911 Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:46 pm

complete brainwashing

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet Empty Re: wow. this is the stupidest political commercial i've seen yet

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 pm

tl; dw

i'm an army guy reading from a teleprompter. i had my fucking leg blown off by some hadjis that don't give a fuck if i live or die.

go freedom.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Aristotle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8 for wally, if he can't see the vid.

Fucking fearmongers... disgusting.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleaze Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Fear sustains me. . .
Sleaze
Sleaze
I put the 'mo in emo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:31 pm

that song sucks..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

Palin's off screen aiming an M60 at his head.

It seriously looks just like a contractor in Iraq reading a statement prepared by his terrorist captors.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:41 am

hahahah jayson. how great would it be if obama people put together an ad setup just like one of those al qaeda videos. :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 am

Aristotle wrote:hahahah jayson. how great would it be if obama people put together an ad setup just like one of those al qaeda videos. :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

....and we're going to bring change by beheading the status quo (one of 7 hooded men does a Daniel Pearl on the guy kneeling in front of him)
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:45 am

Obama/Biden will win on Nov. 4 2008. It's all about schmooze and a game of cr*p played up by the media circus and political hacks until then. Obama/Biden are the ones who are promising real change throwing out the Republican W.H. and exposing the fact that 12 of the last 14 years Republicans controlled Congress. McCain did nothing much to reform govt. in that time . Well voting 90% overall of the time, 95% in 2007 and 100% in 2008 to date with GWB meh you can't expect much change eh? Obama/Biden are telling what they will change. McCain was the man of experience not 20 days ago, now is trying to be about change. His hypocrite shill, side kick will be exposed for being a two faced liar and hypocrite as well as being a nutcase Christian fundie. Not a Christian but a nutcase Christian fundie. There is a major difference between the two. Obama is a Christian but not a nutcase fundie. Palin's almost Bin Laden-like in her gibberish and nonsense and will be old news by Nov 4. 2008.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:37 am

Dear americans that live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Terrorists will crash planes into your grain elevators no one cares about.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:59 am

VS wrote:Dear americans that live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Terrorists will crash planes into your grain elevators no one cares about.

:roflmao:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm

i am terrified. terrified!
this election is making me lose sleep.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm

big_jesus wrote:i am terrified. terrified!
this election is making me lose sleep.

Jesus Christ dude, if McCain / Palin win, we've effectively got a delirious old coot with his finger on the button, a seriously frightening ability to lose his temper, a willingness to sell out his principals to the highest bidder, and a team of doctors present just to keep him alive for the next 4 years... combined with a bitchy version of Bush Jr. with less political experience and a red-neck, secessionist husband.

I'll fucking move to Canada. No joke.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:57 pm

:roflmao:

seriously, i do not know what i'll do. probably get a vasectomy so no more of my gene pool will have to live with such a country full of assholes that would elect those fucking scumbags.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

the fact that their tactics work makes me seethe in writhing anger.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:24 pm

big_jesus wrote:the fact that their tactics work makes me seethe in writhing anger.

Oh man it pisses me off so much. The Repubs are claiming 'Sexism' at every turn, as soon as Biden or Obama has the call to criticize Palin even the slightest. Not realizing or carrying that that sort of comment makes a mockery of women who have, and do suffer as a result. Not realizing that "protecting" Palin from serious enquiry, or questions is, in itself, an act of sexism.

I can barely even stand to watch the news anymore.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 pm

they fucking know. they don't care.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 pm

big_jesus wrote:they fucking know. they don't care.

yeah. of course. Although I certainly think that some of them are just too damn dense to see the hypocrisy.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm

they know!
they absolutely know.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm

big_jesus wrote:they know!
they absolutely know.

I fully believe that some of them are too stupid to get it.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 am

VS wrote:Dear americans that live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Terrorists will crash planes into your grain elevators no one cares about.

It amazes me how much they just don't get it. In the last election, when you look at the red-and-blue county vote map that they like to trot out so much, the people living in all of the large cities, where the terrorist attacks would happen...they all voted for Kerry. The easily-swayed bumpkins who live scores of miles away from anything remotely important voted for Bush, because they wanted Bush to protect their Wal-Mart. It's not even a Supercenter, just a shitty old Wal-Mart that closes at 8.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down