Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAHAHAHA OH SNAP

+7
VS
xtine
Omni
Honor
JaysonAych
Aristotle
TheWoerus
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AAAHAHAHA OH SNAP - Page 2 Empty Re: AAAHAHAHA OH SNAP

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:49 am

TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Palin stupid again

I'm no scientist but I have a basic understanding about fruit flies being used in research for science including things that may aid special needs kids. This woman is truly a MORON! :sonofscreamo:

Aaahahahaaha any Grade 12 bio student knows that fruit flies are used in genetic research to a huge extent. Good lord fuck her.
Does Palin believe in evolution?

In interviews, she's said that she thinks it should be taught as an "accepted principle" but that she "sees the hand of God" in the creation of the planet, and local school boards should be able to put creationism in their curriculum if they want it. She seems to straddle the issue...hasn't come out and said she's one or the other.

Which means that she is, but doesn't want to say it because it'll hurt her chances.

Well, yeah, but I was trying to be diplomatic.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

AAAHAHAHA OH SNAP - Page 2 Empty Re: AAAHAHAHA OH SNAP

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 pm

More Palin being an idiot

Um no Palin, the 1st Amendment allows you the right to say your peace but also the right to be criticized and challenged over it. Try to read your Constitution and Bill of Rights for once in your eggheaded life.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2