Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama

5 posters

Go down

AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama Empty AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 am

Hoooooly shit. Here's to Colin making up for past mistakes. :cheers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence-odonnell/colin-powell-is-ready-to_b_134777.html
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama Empty Re: AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama

Post by VS Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 am

I always kind of had an idea he might. Powell has always seemed to me like the military policies of the bush administration weighed on him a lot.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama Empty Re: AAAHahaha Powell anticipated to endorse Obama

Post by GregTX Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Christopher Buckley (son of William F Buckley, founder of the National Review) quit the NR to endorse Obama. Republicans are fuuuuuucked.
GregTX
GregTX
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

the reds have proven, without any shred of doubt, that they have no idea how to run anything. they are masterful campaigners that promote fear and greed, but they ultimately fail at their jobs more than half the time. i wouldn't be surprised if the number was closer to the magic 85% level.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 am

Aristotle wrote:the reds have proven, without any shred of doubt, that they have no idea how to run anything. they are masterful campaigners that promote fear and greed, but they ultimately fail at their jobs more than half the time. i wouldn't be surprised if the number was closer to the magic 85% level.

I heard some hack from McCain's campaign bitching about Obama's upcoming 30-minute ad. Seems that on the night it airs is also the night Game 6 of the World Series will be played if necessary. Because of that, MLB is pushing back the scheduled start time of the game 15 minutes to accomodate for it. And the GOP fucker was all, how dare Obama interrupt our national pastime for politics and blah blah blah.

Over a 15-minute delay for a baseball game that might not even be played. Those guys are just shameless.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down