Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs

3 posters

:: Sports

Go down

oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs Empty oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 pm

:jay:

side note: i really like that new stadium.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs Empty Re: oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:10 am

If you're going to get raped, you should at least get raped someplace nice with a lot of people watching and cheering.

Goddamn they suck tonight.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs Empty Re: oh SNAP jayson indy just got served in their new digs

Post by Aristotle Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:17 am

probably just a little rusty.

however, did you notice the time i made my thread? i only made it as a joke, but then it spiraled out of control.

...spiraled

i kill myself.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I didn't notice...I just saw the new thread and responded.

Yeah they probably were rusty, what with Peyton not having enough time to gel with the offense, but there were still a lot of stupid penalties they shouldn't have made and too many injuries. At least it wasn't a division game.

I have a feeling that what made them rectumfied tonight will be rectified later.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:57 am

um, sorry--it's not as much that they were rusty as they got a big ol plate of assrape served to em. seriously, the bears coverage tonight on both passing and rushing was really something. peanut was all over the place and urlacher seemed in good form for a spinal injury waiting to happen.

hahaha, and Forte ran ALL over your asses.

sorry. i just HAD to. your colts are a great team. probably one of the two or three best teams in the league. it's incredibly exciting to start the season off trouncing them, even if it's a fluke.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:03 am

big_jesus wrote:um, sorry--it's not as much that they were rusty as they got a big ol plate of assrape served to em. seriously, the bears coverage tonight on both passing and rushing was really something. peanut was all over the place and urlacher seemed in good form for a spinal injury waiting to happen.

hahaha, and Forte ran ALL over your asses.

sorry. i just HAD to. your colts are a great team. probably one of the two or three best teams in the league. it's incredibly exciting to start the season off trouncing them, even if it's a fluke.

No apologies necessary, that's cool...the Bears played a lot better than I think a lot of people expected. The passing game was solid, they seem to have a pretty good running back once again, and their defense really delivered the pressure. They came ready to play. If they continue to build on that, they're going to be a force this year.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:06 am

really, i have to admit i was one of the people who did not expect that solid of a showing by the bears. and indy is not a slob even if they're not playing well.

forte is a rising star. i was going to draft him the round that he got taken before i could do so.

and holy fuck, but orton looked totally solid as shit! wtf?
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 am

big_jesus wrote:really, i have to admit i was one of the people who did not expect that solid of a showing by the bears. and indy is not a slob even if they're not playing well.

forte is a rising star. i was going to draft him the round that he got taken before i could do so.

and holy fuck, but orton looked totally solid as shit! wtf?

Orton surprised the hell out of me. Indy's run defense has always been suspect, but their pass defense is usually consistently strong. And Orton still looked really good out there. Orton was good at Purdue, and I figured he'd do well in the NFL but he had consistency problems, and they seemed to carry over during the big quarterback carousel situation the Bears have had. If he can maintain the kind of poise he showed in a big primetime game against a team most people favored in their own house, then he's going to do pretty well.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down