Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE

+2
JaysonAych
Aristotle
6 posters

:: Sports

Go down

holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE Empty holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 pm

:jay:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE Empty Re: holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE

Post by JaysonAych Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm

I don't have that game here, but I saw a highlight...they don't have a kicker? lol
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE Empty Re: holy shit - farve just scored TWO touchdowns at ONCE

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm

haha yeah the kicker looked like he pulled a muscle or something when he was trying for a field goal.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 am

how do you score two touchdowns at once?
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:17 am

By being the gunslinger
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 am

i fucking guess so
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 am

Tomorrow, every store will sell out of Wrangler jeans.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 am

and then the

fuck

i hate the world. mccain is ahead in the polls and i want to commit suicide.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:35 pm

are you lookin' for some help? I gotta gun :jay:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 am

JaysonAych wrote:By being the gunslinger

I do not aim for the endzone with my hand. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I do not throw footballs with my hand. He who throws with his hand has forgoteen the face of his father. I throw them with my mind.

I do not score touchdowns with my football. He who scores with his football has forgotten the face of his father. I score with my heart.

^_^
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:53 am

i score with my dick
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 am

He who scores with his dick...um...has forgotten to...jizz on the face of...I don't know, there's a joke somewhere I think.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down