Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy gold, more like holy shit

+5
Honor
Tailhappy
Talon
Les_Vipers_rule
JaysonAych
9 posters

Go down

Holy gold, more like holy shit Empty Holy gold, more like holy shit

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Replica-Holy-Gold-Chrome-Exotic-Kit-Car-NO-RESERVE-/171067102965?ru=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=171067102965&_rdc=1&forcev4exp=true

Look at this fine machine.

Holy gold, more like holy shit 2lv1ufp
Holy gold, more like holy shit Qx8i1g
Holy gold, more like holy shit Iyiezs

wat

An insane person wrote:This car (Running and Driving!) uses a 1998 Plymouth Neon Donor (10 years newer than any Fiero, and about the same Horse Power as a stock V6 Fiero) that is front wheel drive (the actual exotic is all wheel drive, so this car is half as acurate, like the Fiero/Mr2/etc are half as acurate) and did not require any stretch since it has the exact wheelbase for the kit. This is advantageous for those concerned about the integrity of any vehicle cut lengthwise, along with the multiple lines and wires that also have to be stretched. This car eliminates those concerns and simply has the top removed (like a roofless Jeep) and the thick fiberglass body is bolted on (you can have framing/roll cage made if you desire that). There is still much that needs to be done, since only simple hardware store hinges and supports were used (along with the base car door latches). It does not have the key door locks, hood/trunk/hatch locks or stereo system (I will include the donor door locks unattached and other usable items like wipers, gas lid, etc.). The car's A/C needs servicing. The four wheel caps are included but two attaching bolts are missing. The gas fill can be moved accordingly, since currently it needs included piping to fill up the tank. It could use new lowering springs since the current ones have been heated/cut. There are no door shocks (a fixed rod holds the doors up) and the front seatbelt posts should be professionally rewelded. The interior is completely stock with cracked dash, so you may want to cover or completely redo it. There are no gaskets installed and the plexiglass side windows do not go down. A partition can be made to hide the three rear child seats (those outer two seatbelts need to be completed/attached) or they can be removed, and a fake engine can be placed there (if you install a speaker system, it can simulate the exotic engine noise, expecially if it is controlled with android/iphone GPS app). The car is a basic 15 footer - It looks like a million bucks from 15 feet or more, but when you get up closer, you can see the deficiencies/wrinkles/bubbles/etc. in the gold chrome and body work. I will include plenty of gold chrome material (about about double of what was used in the pics) to completely redo parts of the vehicle (or the whole thing if you are going to get the bodywork all straightened up) and also plenty of faux carbon fiber vinyl. This car, in its current state, is for entertainment purposes only - you could probably win some trophies at some local car shows (I will include some effects lighting that can be placed behind the grill/acrylic sections), and get plenty of attention where ever you go, even in your garage! A company can use it for advertising (you will get a whole lot of people stopping by!). Even a raffle will bring in a lot of money! But if you want to make it a high performance machine, you will need to completely overhaul the frame, suspension, body, and engine (an SRT-4 Engine would give you from 240 hp to 500 hp with mods). As you can see, this car is far from complete, but it is running and driving, and it looks ... well, just look at it!!!

BEWARE OF SCAMS. THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR THAT ARE NOT ME. ONLY TRUST ME. CONTACT ME AT 915-856-0953 TEXT OR CALL AND LEAVE MESSAGE OR SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR OTHER FORMS OF ELECTRONIC CONTACT. GOD BLESS.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolololol

Every possible facet of this car is complete shit in every sense of the word, yet the auction is starting out at around $10,000.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Holy gold, more like holy shit Empty Re: Holy gold, more like holy shit

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 pm

$10,000 of POS!
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 pm

:facepalm: 
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 am

That.... that's a Neon. :stonk: 
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:17 am

Those kits never look totally right. Even if they have the look down, the scale or wheel gap is always fucked up somehow. I don't know who those guys think they're fooling. Maybe pre pubescent girls or something.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

haha i thought something looked amiss in the first picture...then i scrolled down to the interior:roflmao: 

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 am

WHAT THE FUCK :stonk: 
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

I like the performance pedals picture.

It's like he's singling those out as being particularly important. See here now, this car comes with these gold colored performance pedals.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Gold colored automatic transmission performance pedals.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:18 am

So what is that like 140hp front wheel drive? If he's lucky maybe he can take down some Camries in that thing.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 am

Honor wrote:So what is that like 140hp front wheel drive? If he's lucky maybe he can take down some Camries in that thing.

Have you seen the new Camries? He's done if he tries to race one. He might have some luck against an older model that's missing a couple gears.... but that's about it. Busted ass old Neons are slow to begin with. Adding a, presumably, couple hundred pounds of additional weight isn't going to do it any favors.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Aren't those kits usually made out of fiberglass though? It might actually be lighter than the stock neon body. Probably not by alot though.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:48 pm

I don't think a Neon could take a Camry of the same vintage, weight savings or not.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down