Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked.

+6
Olds
Les_Vipers_rule
Aristotle
JaysonAych
ryguy79
thewalrus
10 posters

Go down

Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked. Empty Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked.

Post by thewalrus Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 am

thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked. Empty Re: Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked.

Post by thewalrus Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked. Empty Re: Holy Shit Iran is fffffffffffffffucked.

Post by ryguy79 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 am

rigged.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:57 am

Florida's got to be involved somehow...trying to find the angle...
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

hanging abduls
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 am

The jews will get blamed again.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 am

EU is just accepting this 'victory'. Fucking election was rigged more completely than a Spanish Galleon.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 am

A good chunk of the EU countries don't want to fuck up their trade relations with Iran, so of course they won't say anything negative.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:56 pm

thewalrus wrote:EU is just accepting this 'victory'. Fucking election was rigged more completely than a Spanish Galleon.

The EU and the rest of the world accepted Bush 2000 and Bush 2004 victories. :shrug:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Aristotle wrote:hanging abduls

:roflmao:
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:EU is just accepting this 'victory'. Fucking election was rigged more completely than a Spanish Galleon.

The EU and the rest of the world accepted Bush 2000 and Bush 2004 victories. :shrug:

I wouldn't compare 2000 and 2004 to this. Not even close. (a) Bush 2004 was a clear cut win for W. Much as I didn't like it. (b) 2000 was certainly a dark day for the SCOTUS, but, all things considered I wouldn't compare it to the blatant coup that's being perpetrated in Iran.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Maybe we just don't care,since they provide cheap oil and are in no way a danger to us?
We never had the urge to be the world police, like some other country I won't mention.
Pete.Z
Pete.Z
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Pete.Z wrote:Maybe we just don't care,since they provide cheap oil and are in no way a danger to us?
We never had the urge to be the world police, like some other country I won't mention.

If you replace '...be the world police' with the equally valid '...be concerned about international human and political rights violations' it sounds much better.

I won't claim that the US has anything near a perfect track record. But insular, nationalistic, ethical nihilism isn't something to be proud of either.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

I wouldn't compare 2000 and 2004 to this. Not even close. (a) Bush 2004 was a clear cut win for W. Much as I didn't like it. (b) 2000 was certainly a dark day for the SCOTUS, but, all things considered I wouldn't compare it to the blatant coup that's being perpetrated in Iran.

Ask the voters of Ohio in 2004 if they would agree with you. A stolen election is a stolen election Wally, Bush stole TWO!

The USA govt. knows well about the coups it has done over the years, ask Iranians about 1954 and Chileans about 1973.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

Ask the voters of Ohio in 2004 if they would agree with you. A stolen election is a stolen election Wally, Bush stole TWO!

I don't know if they would or not. But I'm not convinced, by any stretch of the imagination, that the 2004 election suffered any improper meddling.

The USA govt. knows well about the coups it has done over the years, ask Iranians about 1954 and Chileans about 1973.

What does this have to do with anything? Oh, right, another excuse to rant about American Foreign policy.

thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

nothing was similar about those two elections.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

once again les pretends he has any idea of what he's talking about.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

Well this is vintage Les. More willing to critize the US over events that happened 5, 9, hell, 26 years ago than he is to comment on the situation in Iran.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

well, in his defense, it's not like that was the topic of the thread or anything...
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

I don't know if they would or not. But I'm not convinced, by any stretch of the imagination, that the 2004 election suffered any improper meddling.

What does this have to do with anything? Oh, right, another excuse to rant about American Foreign policy.

There is overwhelming evidence of Ohio misconduct in 2004. As for any rant, um no you brought up the term coup. I related that the US govt. has been quite fine with coups as long as they get a govt. that they want in power. This is very much the crap of US foreign policy wally.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:29 pm

thewalrus wrote:
big_jesus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

Well this is vintage Les. More willing to critize the US over events that happened 5, 9, hell, 26 years ago than he is to comment on the situation in Iran.

It's called precedent wally. Iran has a shithead govt. nothing new to report here folks but the US cannot call it out at its own more recent elections have been tampered with and it has supported out right coups in other nations. What part of this point do you and anyone else who want to bitch at me not get?
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
big_jesus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

It's called precedent wally. Iran has a shithead govt. nothing new to report here folks but the US cannot call it out at its own more recent elections have been tampered with and it has supported out right coups in other nations. What part of this point do you and anyone else who want to bitch at me not get?

The fact that you honestly think the two are comparable is laughable.

Also, no one gets shot or beaten half to death when they protest in America.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

except niggers.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

:rapist:
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
big_jesus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

I just noticed this. I have no idea what precedent is Les. Please explain.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm

So did anyone read what les wrote?

I bet it was insightful

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

Hmm, I was under the impression that this topic was about Iran, not the USA...
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am

IRANUSA

duh
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Olds wrote::rapist:

Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Les is really not pulling his weight in this thread.

Time was this would have hit 20 pages by now.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

even les is mailing it in.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Aristotle wrote:even les is mailing it in.

God damn it. You know a board's losing it when even the ranting political types begin to say fuck it.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Aristotle wrote::roflmao:

AMERICA SUCKS, IRANIAN REVOLUTION, Meddling in other affairs.... imperial aspirations... etc. etc.... ffuc
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm

+1
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Olds wrote::rapist:

oh man... i thought the same exact thing.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

and Iran, Iran so far away.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:08 pm

couldn't behead away
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 am

So the Ayatollah not very subtly says he's looking to kill him some protesters if they don't step off. And Iran has probably the world's highest number of suicide bombers per capita.

:popcorn:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down