Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

+13
VS
Omni
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbofrog
The_Edge
xtine
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
ascona
JaysonAych
big_jesus
Honor
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 3 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by TheWoerus Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 pm

big_jesus wrote:jesus. you're gonna be dent minus the cars.
yep
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 3 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 pm

as i'm sure you are aware, the cars are dent's only redeeming factor.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:09 pm

big_jesus wrote:as i'm sure you are aware, the cars are dent's only redeeming factor.

I am very well aware of that. I'm sure it's also the one thing keeping him from ending it all.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

ahh . . .the cars, the neverending projects and the pictures of kids in a triumph. . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:56 pm

xtine wrote:Just get her one of those little robot realistic babies. After a week, she'll be cured.

I'd be all like Seth Rogan in "Knocked Up," swinging that bitch around in public and bouncing its head off glass display cases and shit. :talon2:

i like that idea... reminds me of jackass when they left the baby on the roof of the car.. cept id leave the baby in a carseat in the back of my car on the ground and reverse over that bitch..

bah
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:59 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
milleniahead wrote:
xtine wrote:Dude, everyone is constantly telling me, "YOUR CLOCK IS TICKING. You'll want a baby ANY DAY NOW."

Ummm, okay. Sure. Except when I see kids, I see the temper tantrums and snot and diarrhea and crying and stretch marks and all the disgusting parts of being pregnant and hormonal pissy fits and paying for college. I mean, I'm glad there are people out there who believe being a parent is great but I just can't say I feel the same. If I ever decide to have a kid, great. If not, leave me the fuck alone.

+1...

my girl is starting to talk about baby talk and the such and we arent even enagaged.. WTF.. i told her the next time she mentions baby im going to start to strap up. shes gettin envious cause a lot fo peopel we know are gettin preggo or gettin married and she feels left out..

why the fk me LOORRDDD fkn whores

ahahaha join the club man. Join the club.

i aint joinin SHIT!

im gonna cancel my membership via strippers in cakes who fuck for a buck.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:39 pm

i love cakes that fuck for a buck!
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Ascona wrote:i love cakes that fuck for a buck!

DUDE, i just found out u can make ur own... OO SHIZZZ!!
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 pm

milleniahead wrote:
Ascona wrote:i love cakes that fuck for a buck!

DUDE, i just found out u can make ur own... OO SHIZZZ!!

AWESOME!
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:08 pm

i just registered the domain

www.killachick.com
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:33 am

xtine wrote:
Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:Some women become incontinent after childbirth because everything is so loose and stretched out down there.

Just a thought.

So not only do women look forward to a blown out vag, but also pissing themselves uncontrollably?

Yeah, I can see why some women really want to have kids :roflmao:

Actually, this explains this big rash of lunatic bitches killing pregnant women and cutting open them open to get the fetuses and pretend its their kid. I thought they were out of their minds, but maybe they're just thinking logically about their hoohahs.

Srsly. IF I ever get around to have our obligatory kid, C-section all the way. I like my vag just the way it is, thank you very much.

Haha, I'm in no rush to have kids either. Luckily I don't have to worry because nobody wants to have them with me anyway. Woe

From the time we got engaged about two years ago until now, only ONE person has said, "It's okay if you never have kids." It's ridiculous. And, now that Storm is 31, people are freaking out even more because they forget I'm only 24. But whatever.

My parents are on my case every time I see them anymore..."So, have you met any nice girls or anything lately?" They want grandkids so badly. My sister and her anal pustule of a husband aren't at all ready in terms of finances, maturity, and responsibility to have kids, so I'm kind of Mom and Dad's only hope.

I don't have the heart to tell them that even if got married tomorrow, I don't know if I'd ever have a kid. I don't like kids very much. I have little patience for kids and I don't see that changing for me anytime soon.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:32 am

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:Some women become incontinent after childbirth because everything is so loose and stretched out down there.

Just a thought.

So not only do women look forward to a blown out vag, but also pissing themselves uncontrollably?

Actually, this explains this big rash of lunatic bitches killing pregnant women and cutting open them open to get the fetuses and pretend its their kid. I thought they were out of their minds, but maybe they're just thinking logically about their hoohahs.

Srsly. IF I ever get around to have our obligatory kid, C-section all the way. I like my vag just the way it is, thank you very much.

Haha, I'm in no rush to have kids either. Luckily I don't have to worry because nobody wants to have them with me anyway. Woe

From the time we got engaged about two years ago until now, only ONE person has said, "It's okay if you never have kids." It's ridiculous. And, now that Storm is 31, people are freaking out even more because they forget I'm only 24. But whatever.

My parents are on my case every time I see them anymore..."So, have you met any nice girls or anything lately?" They want grandkids so badly. My sister and her anal pustule of a husband aren't at all ready in terms of finances, maturity, and responsibility to have kids, so I'm kind of Mom and Dad's only hope.

I don't have the heart to tell them that even if got married tomorrow, I don't know if I'd ever have a kid. I don't like kids very much. I have little patience for kids and I don't see that changing for me anytime soon.

How old are you man?

It's funny how in some countries things are turning around. Decades ago, parents would worry about their kids having unwanted (non-marriage) pregnancies. Now they worry about their kids not getting any (or at least not reproducing).
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 am

hay jay, look at it this way

kids are like farts. you can only stand your own.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 am

mumble mumble something bout not being able to stand your own farts mumble mumble
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:38 am

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Just a thought.

I know what you mean. I like kids and all but I know everything that comes with having them and I don't know if I'll ever want that. I know my mom would really love if I had them because I'm her only child but I just don't know if I'll ever want to.
My favorite thing is when people say you're "selfish" if you don't have kids. How the fuck does that make any sense? Usually when I'm done with them they shut the fuck up because they can't even explain their own statement.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 am

The_Edge wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

How old are you man?

It's funny how in some countries things are turning around. Decades ago, parents would worry about their kids having unwanted (non-marriage) pregnancies. Now they worry about their kids not getting any (or at least not reproducing).

I'm halfway through my 30th depressing year on this rock.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 am

phenobarbital
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:10 am

I like kids but I like returning them to their parents even more. :)

And yeah, my sister-in-law freaked out when we first said we didn't want kids. End of the family line or some bullshit. Her compromise? She's going to use the family last name as middle names for her kids.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:59 pm

I want kids. :)
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm

So do I, provided i'm making more than enough money.

As annoying as babys can be they're pretty special. I got to see one of my best mates kids on the weekend which is a month offher first birthday. She was such a happy little georgious thing, and has been everytime i've seen her. Sleepless nights for a year would be worth that.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:43 pm

What the fuck? Dunnas?

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:59 pm

I'm allowed to like baby's, regardless of how useless I generally appear to be. :smelly:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

dunnas wrote:So do I, provided i'm making more than enough money.

As annoying as babys can be they're pretty special. I got to see one of my best mates kids on the weekend which is a month offher first birthday. She was such a happy little georgious thing, and has been everytime i've seen her. Sleepless nights for a year would be worth that.

wow, i would never expect a post like that from you of all people
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Turbofrog wrote:What the fuck? Dunnas?

srsly wtf :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Whether I would actually want to bring a child into this world is a different story.

A story that has nothing to do with the polpular global warming myth. -_-
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

dunnas wrote:baby's

:curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:
dunnas wrote:So do I, provided i'm making more than enough money.

wow, i would never expect a post like that from you of all people
Why exactly?

Yes, with people I don't know I am a heartless bastard. With people I do know I would do anything for them. I'm certainly not looking to have kids anytime soon but I have always loved kids.

It may have something to do with the fact that I am the oldest granchild, and have grown up with much younger cousins. My oldest cousin was born when I was 8 so I had a lot of experience with young kids. I still to this day act like a kid with my 15 and 18 year old cousins from one one of my dad's brothers. We play fight and it feels completely normal to me (other than the fact they're far too strong now). Should it?

Is play-fighting with teenagers and feeling normal something that a 27 year old should not be doing? My behavior with kids is actually something i'd considered before this thread. Interacting with some strangers kids (2-4 year olds) at my mum's new pub who wanted to play with the pool table made me start thinkin about this stuff.

It was like, what are the parents thinking? I'm probably within a couple of years of their age and i'm helping out their kids with reaching the pool balls like i'm a slightly older kid.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:49 pm

jesus, now i'm all sulky again.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 pm

dunnas, you and me should start a family together wub
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 pm

oh yeah, my brother's gf is really creepy with kids. she walks up to random kids, and starts playing with them. . . last time i saw her do that shit she was lifting, and kissing a 2-3yo little carny girl. . .

god that was embarrasing. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Ascona wrote:dunnas, you and me should start a family together wub

If you could have kids, and could assure me they wouldn't turn out crazy I would. wub
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Ascona wrote:oh yeah, my brother's gf is really creepy with kids. she walks up to random kids, and starts playing with them. . . last time i saw her do that shit she was lifting, and kissing a 2-3yo little carny girl. . .

god that was embarrasing. . .

See, that's the thing (although I didn't kiss any kids thankfully)

My mum had just taken over her new pub early last month. I went to visit their first weekend and nobody knew who I was, I was just some 27 year old guy hanging around at the back of the main bar (towards the pool table that is in a lowered room in front of the main bar area).

The parents had been going off at the younger kid had for stepping up into the ball return hole on the pool table for ages. he wanted to see up on top of the pool to see what his older brother was doing who was pushing the cue ball at a leftover ball from an earlier game. I talked to him and got him to get on a seat up on the upper level near the bar so he could see what was happening.

The thing is though that a couple of minutes later he asked me to help him down from the chair. It's likely that by this stage that his parents had learnt that I was just the new publicans son but I still felt really weird picking this kid up under the arms and lowerign him off the chair.

The thing is it shouldn't be weird. This fucked up world we live in these day smakes you worry about completely innocent stuff. :curses:

Simmilarly, I was helping out the older kid (a whole 4-5 years old) by pushing the cue ball to him whenever it ended up in the middle, or my end, of the table. I felt weird about this too.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:09 pm

kids = labor
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:18 pm

You mean labour. :curses:

Although for a little dunnas it would be worth it. -_-

It would be a full time job making sure that it didn't turn out anything line me. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm

reminds me of that time i went out in brussels with a londonian coworker. . . he kept going on bout how we should kidnap some hot chicks and do them all night. and me and my other coworkers kept telling him to shuss and NOT talk bout shit like that in public in belgium.

he really didn't get it .. .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm

also, somethintg that's bothered me for quite a while now: i do not belong to a dating site, but i do am part of some. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm

dunnas wrote:You mean labour. :curses:

It would be a full time job making sure that it didn't turn out anything line me. :dunnas:

no, i mean labor as in: they work for you for a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the constant threat of violence.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Ascona wrote:reminds me of that time i went out in brussels with a londonian coworker. . . he kept going on bout how we should kidnap some hot chicks and do them all night. and me and my other coworkers kept telling him to shuss and NOT talk bout shit like that in public in belgium.

You mean how that kidnapping and raping chicks is what you guys do in belgium but that you just don't talk about it in public??
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:04 pm

dunnas wrote:
Ascona wrote:reminds me of that time i went out in brussels with a londonian coworker. . . he kept going on bout how we should kidnap some hot chicks and do them all night. and me and my other coworkers kept telling him to shuss and NOT talk bout shit like that in public in belgium.

You mean how that kidnapping and raping chicks is what you guys do in belgium but that you just don't talk about it in public??

that's pretty much it, yeah. everybody does it, nobody talks bout it.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:32 pm

dunnas wrote:You mean labour. :curses:

Aren't kids born head-first?

No labor for this fella, surgery or mom's death Very Happy
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next