Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

+13
VS
Omni
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbofrog
The_Edge
xtine
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
ascona
JaysonAych
big_jesus
Honor
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? Empty do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm

and whats your opnion on them in general? ^_^
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by big_jesus Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm

i pulled in some hot ass fro one a while ago but now you have to pay. girls you find on those things are all willing to fuck.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

I was on match.com about 5 years ago. In three or four months, I contacted about 100 women, got two responses, and one shitty date.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm

i was strongly considering as well

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm

BBZ tried it. . . i still have the picture his candidate sent him . . .
i tried deleting it, but it's burnt in the harddrive . . . i couldn't even format it off :smelly:

also, i think i'm at okcupid.com . . . i think . . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 pm

i haven't, but it would be fun to troll one as a 22-yr-old asian girl.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 pm

plentyoffish.com

100% free
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:08 pm

and yes, I've pulled some ass off of there
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:13 pm

its about more than just getting ass for me at this point, i just want a good healthy relationship

i really think i was born with too much estrogen or too little testosterone, or something.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:its about more than just getting ass for me at this point, i just want a good healthy relationship

i really think i was born with too much estrogen or too little testosterone, or something.
I hear ya. The last one ended up being a 5 month thing. You gotta weed through a lotta crap though because there is alot of false representation going on there. Beware the MySpace camera angle...
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:42 pm

A friend of ours got rejected from eHarmony or match.com or whichever one has that guarantee. :roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 pm

why?

that would be depressing
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh, I think they said something like they couldn't find any matches for him or something. He's a good guy but he's all over the place and kind of picky to boot.

He's now got a girlfriend, I think a high school friend or something like that.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 pm

well thats good :yay:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:its about more than just getting ass for me at this point, i just want a good healthy relationship

I hear ya. The last one ended up being a 5 month thing. You gotta weed through a lotta crap though because there is alot of false representation going on there. Beware the MySpace camera angle...

ahahaha the fucking myspace photo angle thing can make some ugly assed girls look good. :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm

we should start a woe-based dating site.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

They did that to me too at eHarmony. I didn't get any matches for the first 3 weeks I signed up. Then I did get a match, but they were going to make me pay to see the profile. After the pain in the ass match.com was, and given how much more expensive eHarmony was, to pay to see possibly one match every 3 weeks that likely wouldn't work out was too much to ask.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Aristotle wrote:we should start a woe-based dating site.

I did. It's at https://aflite.darkbb.com
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 pm

We'll call it truewoemance.com
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Very well-played :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 pm

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 pm

No.

Why would a decent looking girl without social problems apply for such a site? They can literarily walk with a (female) friend to a local bar and have at least 3 guys hit on her. She can see the guy, judge his looks, manners, etc and give him or not the chance.

Going to one of those websites... creeps me out. Why are they there? Suspicious.

For the people from AF who have gone there... have you seen good looking girls in the profiles there?
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 pm

You can probably learn a lot more about someone from a summary glance at a profile than you can from seeing them at a dark, loud bar in person.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Turbofrog wrote:You can probably learn a lot more about someone from a summary glance at a profile than you can from seeing them at a dark, loud bar in person.

But you can lie so much online...

"I am a hot blonde with big boobs who is open, easy going and fun. I like to have a good time". (Insert my space angle here)

What you get: http://www.chubbyheaven.com/98/fat-milfs/fat-busty-blonde-milf-daphne.html

Or for guys.. "Tall, nice Belgian guy, very friendly, looking for a healthy relationship". You get... ascona... and you also get killed and your corpse hidden on his fridge for his future pleasure :rapist: :unsure: No
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 pm

appearantly, rod's mom's name is daphne. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Ascona wrote:appearantly, rod's mom's name is daphne. . .

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:24 pm

The_Edge wrote:

yeah . . . trying to act all natural now, to act cool, so you don't blow your cover . . . you're ashamed of your mum. . . well, i would be too, if she was a fat and ugly whore, like yours . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

yeah . . . trying to act all natural now, to act cool, so you don't blow your cover . . . you're ashamed of your mum. . . well, i would be too, if she was a fat and ugly whore, like yours . . .

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:12 pm

ive joined a couple. its a waste of time if you ask me. the chicks are all disgusting and the ones that dont scare small children will probably just chop them up instead because theyre psychos

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:You can probably learn a lot more about someone from a summary glance at a profile than you can from seeing them at a dark, loud bar in person.

"I am a hot blonde with big boobs who is open, easy going and fun. I like to have a good time". (Insert my space angle here)

What you get: http://www.chubbyheaven.com/98/fat-milfs/fat-busty-blonde-milf-daphne.html

Or for guys.. "Tall, nice Belgian guy, very friendly, looking for a healthy relationship". You get... ascona... and you also get killed and your corpse hidden on his fridge for his future pleasure :rapist: :unsure: No
Why is ROD cruising around on chubbyheaven.com? Hm? :huh:
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:30 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Why is ROD cruising around on chubbyheaven.com? Hm? :huh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: fail

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? Fail-o10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:27 am

I'm on "okcupid" and it seems ok so far. It's free and seems like one of the best. I haven't tried to talk to any chicks yet but I will. I'd like to at least meet some new friends at this point.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:28 am

Omni wrote:I'm on "okcupid" and it seems ok so far. It's free and seems like one of the best. I haven't tried to talk to any chicks yet but I will. I'd like to at least meet some new friends at this point.

OMG hi :)
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 am

Ascona wrote:
Omni wrote:I'm on "okcupid" and it seems ok so far. It's free and seems like one of the best. I haven't tried to talk to any chicks yet but I will. I'd like to at least meet some new friends at this point.

OMG hi :)

Cyb3r?
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 am

Pretty much all women are fucking nuts. Now try to envision the ones on online dating sites.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 am

VS wrote:Pretty much all women are fucking nuts. Now try to envision the ones on online dating sites.

It really isn't any worse than meeting people in person once you get to a certain age. At the point where chicks are in the working world they have the same problems as many dudes do when it comes to meeting new people. I've met a decent girl from the internet before.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:00 am

I tried out okcupid a few months ago. Granted every picture I put up of myself was me hammered and my profile was so sarcastic that lesser sarcastic individuals latched on to its soft underbelly like male anglerfish. I'd say that 1 of every 10 girls I messaged wrote back once, then maybe one of every 5 girls that messaged back once messaged back more than once. I never managed to get a date, I can't pretend to be not a huge cocksucking faggot for that long.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:21 am

you don't go to okcupid for the dating anyway. . . it's the tests :)

which suck.

but there's alot of boobery in the tests :)
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 pm

VS wrote:I tried out okcupid a few months ago. Granted every picture I put up of myself was me hammered and my profile was so sarcastic that lesser sarcastic individuals latched on to its soft underbelly like male anglerfish. I'd say that 1 of every 10 girls I messaged wrote back once, then maybe one of every 5 girls that messaged back once messaged back more than once. I never managed to get a date, I can't pretend to be not a huge cocksucking faggot for that long.

A few years back I got anal because of hot or not. He was amazing wub
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 pm

anybody want to help me start paperbag.org?

it's going to be a dating site, but there's a risk element...
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next