Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

+13
VS
Omni
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbofrog
The_Edge
xtine
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
ascona
JaysonAych
big_jesus
Honor
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 4 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by Omni Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Ascona wrote:
dunnas wrote:
Ascona wrote:reminds me of that time i went out in brussels with a londonian coworker. . . he kept going on bout how we should kidnap some hot chicks and do them all night. and me and my other coworkers kept telling him to shuss and NOT talk bout shit like that in public in belgium.

he really didn't get it .. .
You mean how that kidnapping and raping chicks is what you guys do in belgium but that you just don't talk about it in public??

that's pretty much it, yeah. everybody does it, nobody talks bout it.
:roflmao:
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 4 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by ascona Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Omni wrote:
Ascona wrote:
dunnas wrote:
Ascona wrote:reminds me of that time i went out in brussels with a londonian coworker. . . he kept going on bout how we should kidnap some hot chicks and do them all night. and me and my other coworkers kept telling him to shuss and NOT talk bout shit like that in public in belgium.

You mean how that kidnapping and raping chicks is what you guys do in belgium but that you just don't talk about it in public??

you laugh. . . . belgium is the most paedophiliac country ever.

or at least has the most known paedos . . .

hell, marc dutroux, one man, is 1/3 rd of the results of "paedophilia" . . .
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Ascona wrote:
Omni wrote:
Ascona wrote:
dunnas wrote:

you laugh. . . . belgium is the most paedophiliac country ever.

or at least has the most known paedos . . .

hell, marc dutroux, one man, is 1/3 rd of the results of "paedophilia" . . .

I should come visit :rapist:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Ascona wrote:hay jay, look at it this way

kids are like farts. you can only stand your own.

this is by far the smartest thing u have ever said. ever
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4