Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

+13
VS
Omni
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbofrog
The_Edge
xtine
Wookie 5.6
Aristotle
ascona
JaysonAych
big_jesus
Honor
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 2 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

do any of you belong to any online dating sites? - Page 2 Empty Re: do any of you belong to any online dating sites?

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 pm

:eww:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Turbofrog wrote:You can probably learn a lot more about someone from a summary glance at a profile than you can from seeing them at a dark, loud bar in person.

But you can lie so much online...

"I am a hot blonde with big boobs who is open, easy going and fun. I like to have a good time". (Insert my space angle here)

What you get: http://www.chubbyheaven.com/98/fat-milfs/fat-busty-blonde-milf-daphne.html

Or for guys.. "Tall, nice Belgian guy, very friendly, looking for a healthy relationship". You get... ascona... and you also get killed and your corpse hidden on his fridge for his future pleasure :rapist: :unsure: No
Why is ROD cruising around on chubbyheaven.com? Hm? :huh:

good one :roflmao:

Actually I put blonde + big boobs + eewwwww on a search engine :hmmm:
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm

you added "eewwww" in a search query? that's gay.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 pm

xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 am

Used lavalife for a bit. Found the current s/o there. Worked out well for me. Pay for it though, the free ones are shit I found.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:14 am

TheWoerus wrote:Used lavalife for a bit. Found the current s/o there. Worked out well for me. Pay for it though, the free ones are shit I found.

It really depends on which free one you use. There are a decent amount of good looking chicks on okcupid and paying doesn't necessarily mean you'll have any success at all. This dude I work with is 40 and he signed up for match.com for 3 months and got mostly only fatties. He isn't fat at all but it didn't seem to matter.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 am

and by lavalife wally means miraclewhiplife
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:23 pm

eharmony is sending me heaps of bullshit messages. "a girl from Belgium, pennsylvania"
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:Used lavalife for a bit. Found the current s/o there. Worked out well for me. Pay for it though, the free ones are shit I found.

It really depends on which free one you use. There are a decent amount of good looking chicks on okcupid and paying doesn't necessarily mean you'll have any success at all. This dude I work with is 40 and he signed up for match.com for 3 months and got mostly only fatties. He isn't fat at all but it didn't seem to matter.

Maybe. I went on Plenty of Fish for a bit. Quickly ended that bullshit. Only had one date from the whole thing... Picasso girl.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:02 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:

Maybe. I went on Plenty of Fish for a bit. Quickly ended that bullshit. Only had one date from the whole thing... Picasso girl.

Yeah, I'm talking to one chick from okcupid right now but she's more likely to be a friend if anything at all. She has at least one kid anyway.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:39 am

chicks with kids put out.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:56 am

Aristotle wrote:chicks with kids put out.

Yeah, they can't really lie about their sexual history like a lot of chicks do.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am

SWM looking for a chick with a blown out vag. holland tunnel tattoo a +
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:47 am

haha like stretch marks girl from undergrad.

3 kids from 3 different men. I think she was married once too. She wanted me bad...I kind of figured the odds were pretty good that she was inept at birth control though, and she wasn't terribly attractive.

Still, she volunteered to be a fuck buddy on a couple of occasions.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 am

TheWoerus wrote:

I kind of figured the odds were pretty good that she was inept at birth control though

That would be my concern
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:41 am

Some women become incontinent after childbirth because everything is so loose and stretched out down there.

Just a thought.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 am

better sew that shit back up
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

I kind of figured the odds were pretty good that she was inept at birth control though

That would be my concern

Yeah. And while having an unexpected child with any woman would be a terrifying event... having one with stretch marks girl would be a special sort of unending nightmare.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 am

xtine wrote:Some women become incontinent after childbirth because everything is so loose and stretched out down there.

Just a thought.

So not only do women look forward to a blown out vag, but also pissing themselves uncontrollably?

Yeah, I can see why some women really want to have kids :roflmao:

Actually, this explains this big rash of lunatic bitches killing pregnant women and cutting open them open to get the fetuses and pretend its their kid. I thought they were out of their minds, but maybe they're just thinking logically about their hoohahs.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:17 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:38 am

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

That would be my concern

Yeah. And while having an unexpected child with any woman would be a terrifying event... having one with stretch marks girl would be a special sort of unending nightmare.

I don't even know what I'd do. It would be so awful I can't even begin to imagine.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:Some women become incontinent after childbirth because everything is so loose and stretched out down there.

Just a thought.

So not only do women look forward to a blown out vag, but also pissing themselves uncontrollably?

Actually, this explains this big rash of lunatic bitches killing pregnant women and cutting open them open to get the fetuses and pretend its their kid. I thought they were out of their minds, but maybe they're just thinking logically about their hoohahs.

Srsly. IF I ever get around to have our obligatory kid, C-section all the way. I like my vag just the way it is, thank you very much.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 pm

xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Just a thought.

Srsly. IF I ever get around to have our obligatory kid, C-section all the way. I like my vag just the way it is, thank you very much.

Haha, I'm in no rush to have kids either. Luckily I don't have to worry because nobody wants to have them with me anyway. Woe
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Just a thought.

Haha, I'm in no rush to have kids either. Luckily I don't have to worry because nobody wants to have them with me anyway. Woe

From the time we got engaged about two years ago until now, only ONE person has said, "It's okay if you never have kids." It's ridiculous. And, now that Storm is 31, people are freaking out even more because they forget I'm only 24. But whatever.

My sister-in-law is only a year older than I am and she's already going on about nurseries and baby bumps and stuff. She's already planned her wedding and the boyfriend hasn't even proposed yet. (I think he's currently saving up for a ring.) I just don't get that. :unsure:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:51 pm

milleniahead wrote:better sew that shit back up

Flip the doctor a Franklin and tell him to put a couple extra stitches in. :talon2:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 pm

Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Just a thought.

Haha, the grass is always greener... My g/f wants to have kids; I want her to fuck off. :)
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:56 pm

xtine wrote:
Omni wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Just a thought.

From the time we got engaged about two years ago until now, only ONE person has said, "It's okay if you never have kids." It's ridiculous. And, now that Storm is 31, people are freaking out even more because they forget I'm only 24. But whatever.

My sister-in-law is only a year older than I am and she's already going on about nurseries and baby bumps and stuff. She's already planned her wedding and the boyfriend hasn't even proposed yet. (I think he's currently saving up for a ring.) I just don't get that. :unsure:

I think a lot of chicks just want to get married, just so they can say they're married. It's some little hope/ dream thing ever since they were little and the husband is the least important and final piece to the puzzle. Any truth to that (and I don't mean you, just in general)?

:mercifulend:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh no, there are chicks that are TOTALLY like that. They have this vision of marriage in their heads of a perfect life where every moment is cherished and sweet. Anyone who's been in a long-term relationship knows otherwise, haha, and regardless of what you think, marriage ALWAYS changes your relationship, in some way or another.

One of our roommate's friends actually got engaged recently because his gf was threatening to break up with him if he didn't. It's so fucked. If a couple don't see eye-to-eye on marriage and kids after some time, they're better off finding someone else; if you force someone to take a step like that, some part of them will always resent you for that and it'll eat at them until the day they die.

Reality is never as fun as the fantasy. :cheers:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 pm

taht sounds great. i should force aris into marriage.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm

I don't think you'd have to force him into anything. :saynomore:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:02 pm

people who fantasize about the whole marriage thing and say they want the 2 and half kids and picket fence thing gets me sick.

i love when life bitchslaps people in the face. i kno this girl who wants to get preggo right now because she says her time is running out.. bitch is only 24. she has a bf but they dont even live together, they both live at home.. how come she wants a kid right now when they cant even support themselves.. it makes no sense. she thinks everythign will just work out somehow..

tv and movies have ruined women.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 pm

Dude, everyone is constantly telling me, "YOUR CLOCK IS TICKING. You'll want a baby ANY DAY NOW."

Ummm, okay. Sure. Except when I see kids, I see the temper tantrums and snot and diarrhea and crying and stretch marks and all the disgusting parts of being pregnant and hormonal pissy fits and paying for college. I mean, I'm glad there are people out there who believe being a parent is great but I just can't say I feel the same. If I ever decide to have a kid, great. If not, leave me the fuck alone.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 pm

xtine wrote:Dude, everyone is constantly telling me, "YOUR CLOCK IS TICKING. You'll want a baby ANY DAY NOW."

Ummm, okay. Sure. Except when I see kids, I see the temper tantrums and snot and diarrhea and crying and stretch marks and all the disgusting parts of being pregnant and hormonal pissy fits and paying for college. I mean, I'm glad there are people out there who believe being a parent is great but I just can't say I feel the same. If I ever decide to have a kid, great. If not, leave me the fuck alone.

+1...

my girl is starting to talk about baby talk and the such and we arent even enagaged.. WTF.. i told her the next time she mentions baby im going to start to strap up. shes gettin envious cause a lot fo peopel we know are gettin preggo or gettin married and she feels left out..

why the fk me LOORRDDD fkn whores
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Just get her one of those little robot realistic babies. After a week, she'll be cured.

I'd be all like Seth Rogan in "Knocked Up," swinging that bitch around in public and bouncing its head off glass display cases and shit. :talon2:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

i like babies. we have to have hot chicks in 16 years too. .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 pm

xtine wrote:Just get her one of those little robot realistic babies. After a week, she'll be cured.

I'd be all like Seth Rogan in "Knocked Up," swinging that bitch around in public and bouncing its head off glass display cases and shit. :talon2:

they have those?
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 pm

milleniahead wrote:
xtine wrote:Dude, everyone is constantly telling me, "YOUR CLOCK IS TICKING. You'll want a baby ANY DAY NOW."

+1...

my girl is starting to talk about baby talk and the such and we arent even enagaged.. WTF.. i told her the next time she mentions baby im going to start to strap up. shes gettin envious cause a lot fo peopel we know are gettin preggo or gettin married and she feels left out..

why the fk me LOORRDDD fkn whores

ahahaha join the club man. Join the club.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 pm

jesus. you're gonna be dent minus the cars.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next