Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landlord sez: You don't need water at 6:00 am on a Wednesday Morning

+3
xtine
Aristotle
thewalrus
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Landlord sez:  You don't need water at 6:00 am on a Wednesday Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Landlord sez: You don't need water at 6:00 am on a Wednesday Morning

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

by olympic size we mean 50m right? theyre as rare as rocking horse shit here....everyone has 25m

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Landlord sez:  You don't need water at 6:00 am on a Wednesday Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Landlord sez: You don't need water at 6:00 am on a Wednesday Morning

Post by thewalrus Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:by olympic size we mean 50m right? theyre as rare as rocking horse shit here....everyone has 25m

Yes. 50m. 8 lanes. It was great at 6:30 in the morning. You'd only have a handful of eccentric professors to share it with.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

You also live on a wee little island.

But yeah, this guy had the 50m Olympic pool.
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 pm

VS wrote:Bowling lanes in houses are weird.

If I had some phat cash, I'd totally put one in.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:45 am

DUDE!!!!!
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2