Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!"

+2
TheWoerus
big_jesus
6 posters

Go down

sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!" Empty sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!"

Post by big_jesus Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm

big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!" Empty Re: sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!"

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

You can bet that we'll (ie. Democrats) will be using that in the coming months.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!" Empty Re: sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!"

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm

i love how this entire forum usually is pro one, and really contra the other, yet the other one usually wins . . . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:08 pm

elections should have a "none of the above" possibility. if this has the most vote, there'd be re elections, with new candidates.

now that'd be a proper wy of doing things. . . i don't like obama, and mccain won't last 4 years. he'll be dead by then. i also don't like mccain, too.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Ascona wrote:i love how this entire forum usually is pro one, and really contra the other, yet the other one usually wins . . . .

Yep, like in 2006 when we were all pro-democrat and the democrats failed to change one seat in Congress.

Oh. Or no, wait. That didn't happen at all.

In fact the only time that I've been on this board where the results of an American election when counter to the way I, and others here, wanted, was 2004. One example doesn't make a trend.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Ascona wrote:elections should have a "none of the above" possibility. if this has the most vote, there'd be re elections, with new candidates.

now that'd be a proper wy of doing things. . . i don't like obama, and mccain won't last 4 years. he'll be dead by then. i also don't like mccain, too.

Why don't you like Obama?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!" 2828244285_8827feb0b7
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Also, people that say race is a factor are dead wrong:

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/04/95-white-iowa-keeps-backing-obama/
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:sarah palin- "i dont even know what the VP does!" 2828244285_8827feb0b7

Oh snap.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm

the quick answer i'm able to say right now, in my current state, not able to really start a debdate:

his fanboyism. i disliki fanboys, wether it's for apple products or a president of the USA, fanboy-collecting objects get an adverse sympathy from me.

my other dislikes with obama will be mentionned when i'm sober.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Ascona wrote:the quick answer i'm able to say right now, in my current state, not able to really start a debdate:

his fanboyism. i disliki fanboys, wether it's for apple products or a president of the USA, fanboy-collecting objects get an adverse sympathy from me.

You don't like something or someone because they're popular. That's as idiotic as liking something or someone because it's popular. In other words I hope you have a good argument besides that.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:52 pm

I think the republicans ripping on community organizers is offensive to many and I think it's one of the dumber points they've seized on. Obama can fire back and kill them on it.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Ascona wrote:the quick answer i'm able to say right now, in my current state, not able to really start a debdate:

save it. it's clear you don't know anything but you think you know more than the people who do.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:21 am

TheWoerus wrote:

You don't like something or someone because they're popular. That's as idiotic as liking something or someone because it's popular. In other words I hope you have a good argument besides that.

i do, but i have to be careful how i word it, because otherwise you'll all be like "OMG you're just saying that cause you're a racist"

but basicly, i think he's overhyped, partly because he's black.
but i also fear that he won't be able to actually get things done, and that he'll be kind of a smug doormat . . . it's like voting wally for president. all good intentions, but he won't get shit done.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 am

and if i were to go see madonna in london, i wouldn't want to hear her pro obama speech. partly cause i didn't pay to go see a political advertisement, and partly cause it's fucking london, where i have no influence at all towards the voting.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:58 am

Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:31 am

Probably the smartest decision that ditzy broad has made in long time.

Sure it'll torpedo the campaign, but still...
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:12 am

Ascona wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

i do, but i have to be careful how i word it, because otherwise you'll all be like "OMG you're just saying that cause you're a racist"

but basicly, i think he's overhyped, partly because he's black.
but i also fear that he won't be able to actually get things done, and that he'll be kind of a smug doormat . . . it's like voting wally for president. all good intentions, but he won't get shit done.

Is all that just based on your 'impressions and biases' Ascona?

Also, for future reference, if you want to insult me comparing me to Obama is probably not the best way to go about doing that.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:15 am

Wow. How long until she's hiding in an 'undisclosed location'?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 am

TheWoerus wrote:

Wow. How long until she's hiding in an 'undisclosed location'?

If McCain does get elected, she'll immediately have five heart attacks and a permanent Burgess-Meredith-Penguin sneer on her face.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down