Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta

4 posters

Go down

I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta Empty I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta

Post by JaysonAych Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though, I can't wait for that car to hit the US.

Still want to have a Camaro or Genesis Coupe to go alongside my Stratus, but if that all falls through, I'd trade the Dodge in for the Fiesta.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta Empty Re: I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta

Post by SBF Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 am

Shit I'm downloading now. :smelly:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta Empty Re: I highly enjoyed Top Gear's proper review of the new Ford Fiesta

Post by SBF Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:32 am

I love liked last weeks episode when the Hamster drove that Ferrari Daytona.

I also enjoyed the SIARPC, what was it, two weeks ago that impersonated Jeremy :roflmao:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:37 pm

HAHA that review of the Fiesta was awesome. The chase scene was the best.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm surprised it survived the water.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am

I'm watching the episode now and have discovered that Clarkson is a little too predictable. Driving the Lada he's talkign about the aluminum brakes and says that aluminum has the same braking properties as......Cheese. As soon as he started his pause I said to myself, cheese. :roflmao:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:52 am

i <3 the Niva

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 am

He couldn't close the door on the ZAZ :roflmao:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 am

SBF wrote:He couldn't close the door on the ZAZ :roflmao:

but did that small detail keep him from driving it? NO!!!! wub

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:44 pm

But that's the fun thing about Russian cars. My old boss has 2 ZAZs.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down