Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM

+2
Tailhappy
SBF
6 posters

Go down

I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM Empty I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM

Post by SBF Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Until now. NSFW

SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM Empty Re: I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM

Post by Tailhappy Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am

What the fuck?! Why didn't they just use the lift??!??!?!? Fucking dumb bitches used a Fram filter too!!
Stupid whores!!!!!!!
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM Empty Re: I never enjoyed watching an oil change on a Citroen SM

Post by ascona Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 am

they didn't replace the drain plug seal.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 pm

theyre women, you guys should know better
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 pm

ascona wrote:they didn't replace the drain plug seal.

They also used the wrench to put the oil filter on

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 pm

1300ZUK wrote:
ascona wrote:they didn't replace the drain plug seal.

They also used the wrench to put the oil filter on

Not like thy could even get it tight with that. A fucking MAN could have tightened that shit BY HAND harder than any WOMAN with a WRENCH could.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

Wow, the people on this board have more problems than I thought.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 am

did you forget where you are?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 am

The sheer amount of homosexuality on this board astounds me.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Omni wrote:The sheer amount of homosexuality on this board astounds me.

how long have you been on AF? i'd've thought you'd know this place better by now...
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't think it's that we don't know where we are at or how well we know this place, it's just the matter of how much worse it's getting.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Fuck you, QUEER!!!
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 pm

That was awfully defensive.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down