Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck me no wonder i can't find women.

3 posters

Go down

Fuck me no wonder i can't find women. Empty Fuck me no wonder i can't find women.

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Tonight in class i looked over and this fat bitch had a tiny bit of her nipple showing :mercifulend:

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Fuck me no wonder i can't find women. Empty Re: Fuck me no wonder i can't find women.

Post by Bluntman Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 pm

1300ZUK wrote:Tonight in class i looked over and this fat bitch had a tiny bit of her nipple showing :mercifulend:
Hipnotic Passion? :huh:
Bluntman
Bluntman
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Fuck me no wonder i can't find women. Empty Re: Fuck me no wonder i can't find women.

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Bluntman wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:Tonight in class i looked over and this fat bitch had a tiny bit of her nipple showing :mercifulend:

no much fatter.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:49 pm

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:01 am

How is that possible

1300ZUK wrote:
Bluntman wrote:

no much fatter.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down