Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former, Republican, Senator: Palin a "cocky wacko"

3 posters

Go down

Former, Republican, Senator:  Palin a "cocky wacko" Empty Former, Republican, Senator: Palin a "cocky wacko"

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Former, Republican, Senator:  Palin a "cocky wacko" Empty Re: Former, Republican, Senator: Palin a "cocky wacko"

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:25 pm

:roflmao:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Former, Republican, Senator:  Palin a "cocky wacko" Empty Re: Former, Republican, Senator: Palin a "cocky wacko"

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:36 pm

I think the more we get to know Palin the more the general population is going to see her for the gong-show she is. Almost certainly why McCain's people held off the interviews for as long as possible.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 pm

TheWoerus wrote:I think the more we get to know Palin the more the general population is going to see her for the gong-show she is. Almost certainly why McCain's people held off the interviews for as long as possible.

Agreed. She will be like a brass ring. Looks expensive and shiny day one but tarnishes quickly. Obama and Biden will win in Nov. but only if they take the fight to McCain and let good surrogates fight Palin B.S., lies and drivel of the regressive right.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:10 am

TheWoerus wrote:I think the more we get to know Palin the more the general population is going to see her for the gong-show she is. Almost certainly why McCain's people held off the interviews for as long as possible.

That is, if the mainstream TV media starts actually reporting things like this that show how big a nutjob she is. For some reason, they're not really making a big deal of things like this. I mean, great that the San Francisco Chronicle is reporting this, but that's a somewhat limited audience.

But I have a feeling she's going to remain mostly in her Cheney-like bubble and not say much until the election except for the debate.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:11 am

JaysonAych wrote:

That is, if the mainstream TV media starts actually reporting things like this that show how big a nutjob she is. For some reason, they're not really making a big deal of things like this. I mean, great that the San Francisco Chronicle is reporting this, but that's a somewhat limited audience.

CNN picked it up.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:17 am

TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

CNN picked it up.

Okay, well that's something :zachsgotgas:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 am

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

CNN picked it up.

Okay, well that's something :zachsgotgas:

You're right though. There's been a fairly absurd lack of real coverage from the big news outlets about Palin and her suckiness.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down