Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

+6
big_jesus
JaysonAych
Aristotle
ascona
Les_Vipers_rule
TheWoerus
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 pm

Queen of pork

Of course Palin was supportive of the bridge to nowhere. But to regressives why should facts get in the way eh? She was one of the leading pork barrelers in the nation on a per capita basis but why should regressives care? They have their mutt with lipstick on a mutt who will like many a pit bull turn on its own owners.

One more thing to think about. John 'McSame' McCain is 72 and has had four bouts with skin cancer and honestly who knows what else may be going on with his health. The average are pretty high he may not live out his first term if he was to win. If he dies especially say within months of taking office. Miss 'Hypocrite liar' Palin will take office and not only be in charge of budgetary items to which she is a queen the pork barrel but will be in charge of the U.S. military which is in two fighting wars not that RNC mentioned Afghanistan once last week, a military that has app. 6,000 nuke warheads. This woman is an end times Christian fundy she thinks God blesses the Iraq debacle. So ask yourselves are you comfortable with laying your head on the pillow as you go to sleep or better yet tucking your children in knowing that we are seeing some potentially turbulent international times that this greenhorn liar, religious fundy has her finger on the nukes? If you tremble at this thought or it gives you a chill down your spine you cannot in confidence vote for the McCain/Palin ticket. It is bothersome enough that the maverick not really but so he says (not always good thing) McCain has said he is hot head and has made mistakes but never regrets them may be one finger away from nukes but at least he has experience on such she doesn't at all and she thinks God blesses U.S. lead war.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:i don't think i've ever actually heard a black guy call a white guy a cracker IRL.

Buddy of mine in law school used to call me that... he was Asian. He also called me 'Ghost', and something else which I've since forgotten. In fairness I also called him Charlie, so racial sensitivity wasn't exactly a concern.

i've got a buddy that calls me cracker. i call him corn bread. :roflmao:

also i think snow flake is a great term for a white dude.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:04 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:i don't think i've ever actually heard a black guy call a white guy a cracker IRL.

Buddy of mine in law school used to call me that... he was Asian. He also called me 'Ghost', and something else which I've since forgotten. In fairness I also called him Charlie, so racial sensitivity wasn't exactly a concern.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:00 am

at work i call this one guy "brown sugar". he calls me "white sugar"
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 am

Why Barrack has it right for the W.H.

One major reason of clear understanding the power a president and a govt. has Obama gets it McCain/Palin. They mock it.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 am

does obama support higher gas prices?
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:59 am

milleniahead wrote:does obama support higher gas prices?

Yes. He also supports kicking puppies and taking candy from orphans.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:05 pm

i heard he supports crack.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

so u assholes are saying yes or just being fuckheads as usual?
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:31 pm

milleniahead wrote:so u assholes are saying yes or just being fuckheads as usual?

What do you mean by 'supporting higher gas prices'. If you mean he opposes the meaningless "gas holiday", then yes. And, frankly gas prices are not, really, something he can control and they're probably something that'll stay "high" for good now. So, I guess I just don't understand your question.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 pm

gas prices aren't anything the gov't can control. it's all free market.

it's all about natural gas now. as long as we switch industrial transportation to nat gas, the oil problem will go away.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Aristotle wrote:gas prices aren't anything the gov't can control. it's all free market.

it's all about natural gas now. as long as we switch industrial transportation to nat gas, the oil problem will go away.

HORSE AND BUGGY HORSE AND BUGGY!!!

NO!

HORSE AND SMART CAR!!!!! YEAH :gah
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:35 pm

i needs me a nice little honda fit. the smart cars are neat, but they're only good for commuting to work in the city. you can barely fit a few bags of groceries in it when you're alone. if there are two people in the car, you can maybe fit a couple of bags behind the seats. Woe
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 pm

o cause there was a rumor i heard that he supported raising the taxes on gasoline...

just sayin
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 pm

word. i haven't heard that, but i'll look around.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

Aristotle wrote:word. i haven't heard that, but i'll look around.

All I've heard is that he supports raising the taxes on gas companies. That might trickle down to the consumers and low income earners, though, just as Reagan intended.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:39 pm

trickle..

as in what? 5 dollar a gallon gas?
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

ahh, the 'windfall profits' tax. yeah, that shit will never fly. if you raise taxes on the profits of the oil companies, it will be passed through asap. that would be bad.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

If they say she is so tough...

Why do they make up such silly rules.

Folks this is the person regressives say is able to step into the W.H. in a heartbeats notice. They can't even trust her taking with the media while on her campaign plane. She is an illequipped shill in a skirt who just repeat like a doll with a pull out string the same lies over and over. You all must spread the word.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 pm

You can't make this stuff up.

Ooooh what an executive and you all want to trust her in Washington.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:You can't make this stuff up.

Ooooh what an executive and you all want to trust her in Washington.

That's some great leadership.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Party of change, I think not

Palin is hiding emails. Sounds like Bush/Cheney.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Party of change, I think not

Palin is hiding emails. Sounds like Bush/Cheney.

Why the BLISTERING FUCK are these stories not headlining CNN? Instead we have Obama accusing McCain/Palin of "Swiftboat politics"? So what? It's true. There are bigger stories out there. Oh, wait. An "Ad" says that Obama is trying to "destroy" Palin. Wow! What great discourse. Lets cover arguments over fights over disagreements... instead of real issues.

FUCK
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 pm

The press isn't suffering a liberal bias, or a conservative bias. They're suffering a "So damn incompetent that sitting on their collective thumbs and rotating is too difficult and arduous" bias.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Aristotle wrote:i needs me a nice little honda fit. the smart cars are neat, but they're only good for commuting to work in the city. you can barely fit a few bags of groceries in it when you're alone. if there are two people in the car, you can maybe fit a couple of bags behind the seats. Woe

it fits 6 crates of beer in the trunk alone
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:15 pm

TheWoerus wrote:

10 minutes till 5 o'clock Charlie...

5 minutes till 5 o'clock Charlie...

( errr.... errrrrrr.... buzzzerrr, cough, errr....errrrrrrrrcough buzz..... 'Fwheeeeeeewwwww Boom!...... errr.......errrrr.. buzz)

And that's another edition of 5 o'clock Charlie folks, same time, same place tomorrow.

MASH 4077. Very Happy
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2