Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

+6
big_jesus
JaysonAych
Aristotle
ascona
Les_Vipers_rule
TheWoerus
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama Empty Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:13 pm

No sense in holding off. I wanted to for a while now. But it'll be a $50 contribution a month from now until November. Not a lot. But something.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama Empty Re: Fuck it. I'm donating to Obama

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Are you sure? You may not want that boy to have his finger on the button. ^_^
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Are you sure? You may not want that boy to have his finger on the button. ^_^

Too late. Looks like I'm supporting the "uppity" Obamas.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:21 pm

are you sure? he'll laugh at your 50 bucks. it's nothing, he'll say. because he's rich. unlike slaves. who have nothing. oh, he, in no way has anything in common with a slave? my oh my, and still one can't say "boy" without suddenly everybody calling the boy-sayer racist?

fuck that shit
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Ascona wrote:are you sure? he'll laugh at your 50 bucks. it's nothing, he'll say. because he's rich. unlike slaves. who have nothing. oh, he, in no way has anything in common with a slave? my oh my, and still one can't say "boy" without suddenly everybody calling the boy-sayer racist?

fuck that shit

Actually, it's at least $100 since it'll be automatically withdrawn on October 5th. I'll probably donate again Mid-October.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Ascona wrote:are you sure? he'll laugh at your 50 bucks. it's nothing, he'll say. because he's rich. unlike slaves. who have nothing. oh, he, in no way has anything in common with a slave? my oh my, and still one can't say "boy" without suddenly everybody calling the boy-sayer racist?

fuck that shit

Have you been following his campaign. It was the first to harness grass roots on the internet. His hundreds of millions gained to first win the primary and now to try to get the W.H. came mostly from $50 or so donations on the web and by mostly those under the age of 40.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:47 pm

god help us all.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Aristotle wrote:god help us all.

Deep down you're hoping McCain / Palin win, aren't you Aris.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm

it would be great for the lulz, but i don't want to be watching president palin deliver the state of the union address in 2 years.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Aristotle wrote:it would be great for the lulz, but i don't want to be watching president palin deliver the state of the union address in 2 years.

haha man. That's a terrifying thought. She'd probably drape a bear carcass over the podium or some shit.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

to be honest, palin as president has those horrific implications. she's a conservative n00b and would immediately be swarmed and gepetto'd by the old republican base. fucking dick cheney would end up as vp (the real president) again.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Aristotle wrote:to be honest, palin as president has those horrific implications. she's a conservative n00b and would immediately be swarmed and gepetto'd by the old republican base. fucking dick cheney would end up as vp (the real president) again.

No doubt. She has the persona of someone who's in over their heads (not unlike Bush), someone who could be manipulated and manouvered without a lot of effort.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am

Aristotle wrote:it would be great for the lulz

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 am

fuck that shit
yawn.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

Next ascona will say calling a black guy a nigger shouldn't be considered racist either.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:it would be great for the lulz, but i don't want to be watching president palin deliver the state of the union address in 2 years.

haha man. That's a terrifying thought. She'd probably drape a bear carcass over the podium or some shit.

I wouldn't doubt it :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Omni wrote:Next ascona will say calling a black guy a nigger shouldn't be considered racist either.

that was previous. and as long as blacks can call blacks nigger/nigga i don't see why whites shouldn't. mainly cause it's just the term for black man. if it's so hurtful to them, why do they call eachother that all the time?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

fuck that shit

:dunnas:

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama Sit_in11

Last edited by The_Edge on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic)
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 am

Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama Porchmonkeylr5

i'm taking it back.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Ascona wrote:
Omni wrote:Next ascona will say calling a black guy a nigger shouldn't be considered racist either.

that was previous. and as long as blacks can call blacks nigger/nigga i don't see why whites shouldn't. mainly cause it's just the term for black man. if it's so hurtful to them, why do they call eachother that all the time?

the only answer that u will understand without getting into a flame war is this.

UR A FUCKING NIGGER.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm

dunnas wrote:Fuck it.  I'm donating to Obama Porchmonkeylr5

i'm taking it back.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Ascona wrote:

you have to understand the sociological implications of the word 'nigger'. for generations, it was used as one of many derogatory tools in the subjugation of africans. a tool owned by the oppressors, if you will. now the conditions created by those tools are mostly gone, but the tools aren't. much like a war, after victory, you can't return the weapons to the enemies, so the various tools of oppression must be claimed by those initially oppressed, in order to neutralize them. in the case of the word 'nigger', the former victim's current ownership now dictates the direction and use of that term, much like a conquered territory, and they have chosen to mock the term, by using an ironic commentary, in order to dilute its efficacy.

people can continue to attempt to use the term in a derogatory way, however, they will be marginalized by a society that dictates behavioral patterns and has clearly determined that the word 'nigger' belongs to a particular segment of that society and is theirs to wield how they see fit.

tl;dr - it's an ugly word and was re-invented by hip hop in a crass attempt at irony. any use of it is barbarous and unnecessary by anyone.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

dude. the fkr isnt going to understand any of that. how many times have we posted the same fkn answer to the same question he asks.. A month or two goes by and he asks the same shit all over again.

He wont understand what ur saying and still think its stupid and believe its ok to call a black person a nigger. Even tho no black person actually says NIGGER its NIGGA. He wont understand that Nigga and Nigger are two different words with different meanings.

Its a waste. Just let him continue to think the way he does. One day he will say something in the wrong setting and get the shit kicked outta him or be embarrassed by his fellow whiteman for doing so. He's uneducated. ignorance is bliss and that fkr is bathin in it.

If it was up to me id have mandatory classes in schools that educate stupid fuckers like ascona on cultures of other races.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Yeah, I've never heard a black guy use the word nigger. I imagine if a black guy called another black guy nigger instead of nigga he wouldn't be too pleased.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:39 pm

i wonder how he feels about interracial couples
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Aristotle wrote:
Ascona wrote:

you have to understand the sociological implications of the word 'nigger'. for generations, it was used as one of many derogatory tools in the subjugation of africans. a tool owned by the oppressors, if you will. now the conditions created by those tools are mostly gone, but the tools aren't. much like a war, after victory, you can't return the weapons to the enemies, so the various tools of oppression must be claimed by those initially oppressed, in order to neutralize them. in the case of the word 'nigger', the former victim's current ownership now dictates the direction and use of that term, much like a conquered territory, and they have chosen to mock the term, by using an ironic commentary, in order to dilute its efficacy.

people can continue to attempt to use the term in a derogatory way, however, they will be marginalized by a society that dictates behavioral patterns and has clearly determined that the word 'nigger' belongs to a particular segment of that society and is theirs to wield how they see fit.

tl;dr - it's an ugly word and was re-invented by hip hop in a crass attempt at irony. any use of it is barbarous and unnecessary by anyone.

I love how people have to make short summaries for ascona :roflmao:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:27 pm

milleniahead wrote:dude. the fkr isnt going to understand any of that. how many times have we posted the same fkn answer to the same question he asks.. A month or two goes by and he asks the same shit all over again.

He wont understand what ur saying and still think its stupid and believe its ok to call a black person a nigger. Even tho no black person actually says NIGGER its NIGGA. He wont understand that Nigga and Nigger are two different words with different meanings.

Its a waste. Just let him continue to think the way he does. One day he will say something in the wrong setting and get the shit kicked outta him or be embarrassed by his fellow whiteman for doing so. He's uneducated. ignorance is bliss and that fkr is bathin in it.

If it was up to me id have mandatory classes in schools that educate stupid fuckers like ascona on cultures of other races.

You provided the answer yourself: Asscone gets responsed and a couple months later, BOOM! The same thing.

He knows what the answer is, but he is racist and full of hate and feels he needs to further stress the point anyway. In a "hamster and electrified food" kind of test, he tries the same thing again and again and again hoping that one of those times people will say "yeh that's so funny, let's all use the word from now on".
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:28 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Aristotle wrote:
Ascona wrote:

that's cause some people have other things to do than sit on the internet read hours and hours of text, too
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 pm

and for the record, this was the first time someone gave an actual answer to the question, rather than just blurt out "oh my god you're so racist".
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Aristotle wrote:
Ascona wrote:

that's cause some people have other things to do than sit on the internet read hours and hours of text, too

Apparently you're not one of them, since you can spend 8 hours a day posting "fuck you rod u fukin spic beaner" over and over and those shitty "comics" as well and then post here "hay guyz new comic lolz0rs".
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:35 pm

Ascona wrote:and for the record, this was the first time someone gave an actual answer to the question, rather than just blurt out "oh my god you're so racist".

No. We all recall the multiple times you were given an answer in the old AF sale flamand, but I guess you "forgot".
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Aristotle wrote:
Ascona wrote:

Apparently you're not one of them, since you can spend 8 hours a day posting "fuck you rod u fukin spic beaner" over and over and those shitty "comics" as well and then post here "hay guyz new comic lolz0rs".

and incidently, all things you just said, are, indeed, things to be done instead of reading long blocks of texts

and incidently, there are new comics up there.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:45 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:and for the record, this was the first time someone gave an actual answer to the question, rather than just blurt out "oh my god you're so racist".

No. We all recall the multiple times you were given an answer in the old AF sale flamand, but I guess you "forgot".

if you'd go there, and check, you'll find everytime my question or comment got "answered", it was with "oh my god you're racist, they picked cotton, don't you know? it's only fine if blacks use it"

and now, for yet another serious question, seriously, do whites beat up blacks if blacks call whites crackas? or is there a difference between cracka and cracker?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 pm

I don't know any white people that even give a fuck about cracker because it holds no meaning at all to us.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Ascona, Rod, take your slapfights elsewhere please. I'm getting sick of deleting your shit.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:59 pm

my offer still stands
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Ascona wrote:my offer still stands

Did you not just read Jay's post?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:30 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Ascona wrote:my offer still stands

Did you not just read Jay's post?

i did, and it was addressed towards jayson, as a reply towards jayson's post. :jay:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 pm

i don't think i've ever actually heard a black guy call a white guy a cracker IRL.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Aristotle wrote:i don't think i've ever actually heard a black guy call a white guy a cracker IRL.

Buddy of mine in law school used to call me that... he was Asian. He also called me 'Ghost', and something else which I've since forgotten. In fairness I also called him Charlie, so racial sensitivity wasn't exactly a concern.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next