Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games?

+2
JaysonAych
zdc_LarryRX
6 posters

Go down

Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games? Empty Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games?

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:44 am

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games? Empty Re: Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games?

Post by JaysonAych Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:30 pm

I've not been able to get into them, but the new one looks like it's going to be worth a gander or two.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games? Empty Re: Anyone play Rockstars Midnight Club games?

Post by SBF Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:02 pm

I'll rent it.

See if it's worth a shit.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:59 am

I hope they use the damage model from GTA IV, HOLY SHIT.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 pm

that camaro looks awesome. i doubt ill play the game though, prob gonna be way too arcadey. :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:54 pm

i used to play the old ps1 or 2 midnight clubs. they were fun back then. dunno about now, since there are so many driving games out there.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down