Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up?

+3
xtine
Honor
Omni
7 posters

Go down

What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up? Empty What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up?

Post by Omni Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Booze, Green, etc

Lately when I'm drunk I've played Rockband 2 and Mario Tennis on N64. After a rendezvous with the green man I like to play COD: World at War, Mario Tennis on N64, and Fable 2.
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up? Empty Re: What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up?

Post by Honor Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:11 am

rock band and goofy stuff like ssb or mario tennis, never anything serious
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up? Empty Re: What are your favorite games to play when you're Fed up?

Post by Honor Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:13 am

that time we smoked and then just drove around in gta4 running people over for like an hour was fuckin hilarious too
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 am

honor man wrote:that time we smoked and then just drove around in gta4 running people over for like an hour was fuckin hilarious too

Yeah, that's a great game to play after smoking. I should probably beat it eventually
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:03 am

Dynasty Warriors. Or old school games, like the cheesy arcade side-scrollers.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:39 am

xtine wrote:Dynasty Warriors. Or old school games, like the cheesy arcade side-scrollers.

Side scrollers are always good. Unless it's a game like Ghosts and Goblins for NES (fucking impossible)
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Guitar Hero and RockBand are fun when you're drunk--especially when you can sing.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Turbojett wrote:Guitar Hero and RockBand are fun when you're drunk--especially when you can sing.

Yeah, but some people are so bad at singing it's hard to concentrate on your instrument :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

i know exactly who youre thinking of :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 pm

wii sports would prob be pretty fun while drunk. bowling and golf and all. im gonna try it. now if i only had a girlfriend to join me, it would really be awesome. :dunnas:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am

Whak-A-Mole.........
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:12 am

honor man wrote:wii sports would prob be pretty fun while drunk. bowling and golf and all. im gonna try it. now if i only had a girlfriend to join me, it would really be awesome. :dunnas:
Yeah... wouldn't that be nice. :undies:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am

KILLZONE 2 because I just bought it :talon2:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:19 am

I only play Ghost Recon 2, so it has to work for all of my emotions. It does alright.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down