Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Production Camaro shots released

+11
VS
SBF
Tailhappy
1300ZUK
Pennzoil GT-R
Aristotle
Dodge
TheWoerus
ascona
big_jesus
JaysonAych
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Production Camaro shots released - Page 2 Empty Re: Production Camaro shots released

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Will their be an irok z model with t-tops?

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Production Camaro shots released - Page 2 Empty Re: Production Camaro shots released

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

god i hope so
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:03 pm

me too wub
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

As cool as that would be, there has to be an IROC event with the Camaro bodied stock cars.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:08 am

There is a shot somewhere of the bare unibody (sans roof panels), and there are two distinct holes bisected by a roof brace, but the thick channels over the doors remain. So you could have some type of twin removable sunroof, but no true t-top without structural modification.

Just read the SS version ran a 8:20 lap of the 'Ring. Only two seconds faster than a Cobalt SS :roflmao:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 am

Benfolio wrote:There is a shot somewhere of the bare unibody (sans roof panels), and there are two distinct holes bisected by a roof brace, but the thick channels over the doors remain. So you could have some type of twin removable sunroof, but no true t-top without structural modification.

Just read the SS version ran a 8:20 lap of the 'Ring. Only two seconds faster than a Cobalt SS :roflmao:

Yeah, though the Cobalt SS I think holds the record for fastest FWD car on the 'Ring. It's still 5 seconds faster around the Ring that a Cayman S or an Exige S. Not bad for a cheap bloated American car.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 am

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:They have an LS, an LT, and an SS, with an RS package available for the LT and SS trimlines. They said that since they're going with the SS badge Chevy-wide for the top dog in each model, they won't be doing a Z28.

I imagine with all the various "specialty" models of Mustang, I imagine we'll eventually see a Z-28, but it will a homage to the the original, there will probably be Trans-Am retro models like Saleen has made the Mustang into with the Parnelli Jones and Dan Gurney editions.

:millertime:

Production Camaro shots released - Page 2 Saleen-dan-gurney-signature-edition-mustang-01

Production Camaro shots released - Page 2 Saleen-dan-gurney-signature-edition-mustang-05

That Mustang is the bee's knizzles.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 am

Regarding the Z-28...apparently GM personnel were misquoted. They're tight-lipped, but they're taking great to pains to correct people about the Z-28. They're saying we didn't say there wouldn't be a Z-28, just not a Z-28 at launch.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 am

the cobalt ss is one fast summabitch...

i tried to race one on the highway and was promptly destroyed... it was the new turbo one instead of the supercharged one... jesus christ.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:23 pm

We need another Yenko Camaro.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:25 am

If Pontiac made this, I would get this instead, this is probably the best rendering of a Firebird based off of the Camaro.

Firebird Concept
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 am

Yeah, I'd rather have a new Firebird, but the Camaro is still wub wub wub
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:49 am

milleniahead wrote:the cobalt ss is one fast summabitch...

i tried to race one on the highway and was promptly destroyed... it was the new turbo one instead of the supercharged one... jesus christ.

Might be due to your shitty Mazda.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 pm

milleniahead wrote:the cobalt ss is one fast summabitch...

fuckin millenia :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2