Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter.

+4
SBF
Swerve
Honor
JaysonAych
8 posters

Go down

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Empty xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter.

Post by JaysonAych Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am

A group of friends and I got a great deal on a cruise to the Bahamas, so in January we'll be heading for Port Canaveral.

My work schedule is definitely changing between now and then so I don't know yet what days I'll be reserving off, but once it's figured out, we should totally make plans to meet up either before we leave for the Bahamas or before we head back to Kentucky. :cheers:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Empty Re: xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter.

Post by Honor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 am

Have you been on a cruise before?
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Empty Re: xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter.

Post by JaysonAych Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 am

Nope...the friend who's organizing things has been on a few cruises before, and the travel agent is giving us the hook up, so I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am

Yeah they're pretty sweet.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 am

Should have paid a bit extra for the straight cruise.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I went on a cruise for my Honeymoon. Definitely a shit ton of fun. Good thing you have friends going with, when we went it was all old people. We luckily made friends with another newlywed couple that was our age.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Swerve wrote:Should have paid a bit extra for the straight cruise.

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Jayand10
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Benfolio wrote:
Swerve wrote:Should have paid a bit extra for the straight cruise.

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Jayand10

:wtfsoliz?:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 pm

:dunnas:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

more like

xtine, Storm...I may be in your neck of the woods this winter. Rose-a10
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 am

Thread delivers :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 am

yeah, okay. I'm scared.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm

JaysonAych wrote:A group of friends and I got a great deal on a cruise to the Bahamas, so in January we'll be heading for Port Canaveral.

My work schedule is definitely changing between now and then so I don't know yet what days I'll be reserving off, but once it's figured out, we should totally make plans to meet up either before we leave for the Bahamas or before we head back to Kentucky. :cheers:

Let us know!! We'll definitely be around. :cheers:

I want to go back to the Bahamas. I've only been once, when I was like 15 or 16 and it wasn't that memorable. We went to a place that was a little further out and had three things on the menu: conch fritters, fried conch and conch salad. It was all amazing and the little pond out back was totally lined in conch shells; it was actually quite pretty.

How long is the cruise?
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 am

That's a lot of conch!

We leave Florida on January 16th and come back on the 21st. We'll be hitting up three different places in the Bahamas during the week.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down