Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Track Day

+5
1300ZUK
Honor
Tailhappy
SBF
Talon
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Track Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Track Day

Post by Turbojett Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 pm

zdc_LarryRX wrote:We'll see, its just a bunch of dirt right now lol. A nice rally track :cheers:
All we need to do is steal Honor's Subaru, and get a pair of bolt cutters for the gates and we're golden.
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

LOL yeah if you go to their homepage you can see their pics for said rally track :saynomore:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

The country club race courses are becoming popular. They are the same as a regular country club, just with a race track. However, it's bullshit what they want for a membership and if it's anything like Autobahn CC in Joliet, if any clubs want to race, they can only get half the track of Saturdays and Sundays because the members are entitled to half the track.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2