Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it....

+7
Turbojett
dunnas
JaysonAych
Talon
Honor
thewalrus
Aristotle
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Empty one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it....

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Jackass star Ryan Dunn has died in a car crash in Pennsylvania.

The 34-year-old star of the hit MTV show and films was killed with another passenger at around 3am on Monday June 20 in a collision on Route 322, according to NBC Philadelphia.

Dunn's death was confirmed by the police, who say that speed may have been a factor.

Dunn reportedly posted pictures of himself enjoying a night out with friends on Twitter just hours before the crash.

The TV star was best known for taking part in crashing golf buggies in stunt show Jackass.

Carey Hart, motocross racer and husband of Pink, took to Twitter to pay tribute to his friend. "RIP ryan dunn. You were an amazing guy and you were cut way to short. Enjoyed the times we had. My heart goes out to his family and friends," he wrote.

The passenger's identity has yet to be confirmed.

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Ryandu10
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Empty Re: one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it....

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Dun Da Dun dun DDDDUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Empty Re: one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it....

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

:suspense:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm

No seat belts I bet
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Doesn't sound like there was much left to identify.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

he certainly had a leg up on the trees.

:unsure:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Aristotle wrote:he certainly had a leg up on the trees.

And probably through a few of them too!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Ryan Dunn's funeral."

Too soon?

He was actually one of my favs of the crew.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Aristotle wrote:he certainly had a leg up on the trees.

They've really out-dunn themselves with this one.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Apparently, that stunt was one and Dunn.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm

I didn't realize Porsches were so Dunnbustable
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

That is about 10 minutes from where I live. And if you're going to have a high performance car you'd best learn how to drive it properly..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 pm

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Ryan-dunne-ryan-dunn-dead-demotivational-posters-1308583738
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Like I know that my wrx probably exceeds my current driving ability and try not to bite off more than I can chew.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

thewalrus wrote:I didn't realize Porsches were so Dunnbustable

and dunnstable!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

dude was probably driving like a dunnass anyway.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Aristotle wrote:dude was probably driving like a dunnass anyway.

His head somehow expanded to 3X it's normal volume?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

:blowjobface: :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

clockbreaker wrote:Like I know that my wrx probably exceeds my current driving ability and try not to bite off more than I can chew.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Talon wrote:
clockbreaker wrote:Like I know that my wrx probably wildly exceeds my current driving ability and try not to bite off more than I can chew.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Talon wrote:one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Ryan-dunne-ryan-dunn-dead-demotivational-posters-1308583738

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Looks like we have a new Winnar of the Intertubes.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Talon wrote:
clockbreaker wrote:Like I know that my wrx probably exceeds my current driving ability and try not to bite off more than I can chew.

exactly, i mean look what at all the cars i had before this. none of them even compare.

i took it out on some twisties this weekend, doing them at speeds that would send my sentra hurtling into the woods. the g-forces felt like i was in an f15 compared to any other car i've had.

Last edited by clockbreaker on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
clockbreaker wrote:Like I know that my wrx probably wildly exceeds my current driving ability and try not to bite off more than I can chew.

you can't laugh at your own jokes.. :smelly:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:

exactly, i mean look what at all the cars i had before this. none of them even compare.

i took it out on some twisties this weekend, doing them at speeds that would send my sentra hurtling into the woods. the g-forces felt like i was in an f15 compared to any other car i've had.

Dude, I'm not trying to be a douche but all of your cars' abilities exceeded your own. It just so happens the WRX's abilities are greater than that of a Sentra. You're no better of a driver for being in it. Go take a driving class... you'll quickly be humbled.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 pm

clockbreaker wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:

you can't laugh at your own jokes.. :smelly:

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

thewalrus wrote:

You guys are talking about me in a sexual way again right? Suspect
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 pm

dunnas wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

You guys are talking about me in a sexual way again right? Suspect

Again? When did we stop?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Talon wrote:
clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:

Dude, I'm not trying to be a douche but all of your cars' abilities exceeded your own. It just so happens the WRX's abilities are greater than that of a Sentra. You're no better of a driver for being in it. Go take a driving class... you'll quickly be humbled.
I dunno. I think I could probably handle the prizm I had. :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 pm

And really, I don't think im a skilled driver. Probably mediocre. I did a little better than average times last time I was at mazda rev-it-up.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

you really need a caprice to bring out the most in your driving.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 am

Dunn's done.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... IRmEX
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 pm

:speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

i drove by the site today, you could see fresh screech marks going right into the woods. several news vans camped out there too.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm

one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... Screech
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Aristotle wrote:one of the 'jackass' guys finally bit it.... IRmEX

rotflololololol
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

clockbreaker wrote:i drove by the site today, you could see fresh screech marks going right into the woods. several news vans camped out there too.

I hear people were there taking parts and shit to sell on eBay. Sick Fucks. :curses:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah, they have had at least one police car guarding the site everyvtime I've driven by so far.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next