Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunnas / Swerve. What the HELL is happening in Australia?

5 posters

Go down

Dunnas / Swerve.  What the HELL is happening in Australia? Empty Dunnas / Swerve. What the HELL is happening in Australia?

Post by thewalrus Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Dunnas / Swerve.  What the HELL is happening in Australia? Empty Re: Dunnas / Swerve. What the HELL is happening in Australia?

Post by Tailhappy Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

That shit is fucked the hell up.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Dunnas / Swerve.  What the HELL is happening in Australia? Empty Re: Dunnas / Swerve. What the HELL is happening in Australia?

Post by dunnas Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Hmm, I hadn't heard this yet, and it's not in the paper today, at least not the first dozen pages. Needs some investigating me thinks. It's very strange as there was a court decision a couple of years back that set the precedent that it wasn't illegal even to swear at the police. :hmmm:

Of course, Victorian courts are known for setting some dangerously stupid precednets. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/15/3192927.htm >\

Edit: Seems the swearing at the police case was in Queensland.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:00 am

dunnas wrote:Hmm, I hadn't heard this yet, and it's not in the paper today, at least not the first dozen pages. Needs some investigating me thinks. It's very strange as there was a court decision a couple of years back that set the precedent that it wasn't illegal even to swear at the police. :hmmm:

Of course, Victorian courts are known for setting some dangerously stupid precednets. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/15/3192927.htm >\

Well this isn't the courts doing it, it's new legislation, so unless it's unconstitutional....it'll probably go into effect.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 am

dunnas wrote:

Well that is no surprise...
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

needs more tazer.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down