Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Schumacher sucks

+2
Les_Vipers_rule
thewalrus
6 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Wow Schumacher sucks Empty Wow Schumacher sucks

Post by thewalrus Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Like really, really sucks. Someone should just shoot his tires before next race and spare him some embarrassment.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Wow Schumacher sucks Empty Re: Wow Schumacher sucks

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Well to be fair to him his tires were on the verge of surrender. I'm sure had he had tires hold on better he'd probably kept P8 which would have been a +4 to his starting position. And remember I ain't no Schumi fan boy, I just think his story this year is an interesting sideline to the season's racing itself.

OBTW ANOTHER MCLAREN 1-2, YIPPIE!!!! :talon2:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

If you can get compounding grid penalties then Schumacher's starting from the back next race. I've never seen a driver in so many incidents be clearly in the wrong every time.

Red Bull reliability and strategy again screws both drivers out of podium positions.

Any car with a Mercedes engine is hugely impressive in a straight line. I'll give Massa the benefit of the doubt for not having the car under him to easily pass the Force Indias. Then again, Webber did get Button...

If Vettel fails to gain ground on Webber next race, will Red Bull have to put all of their energy behind the more experienced driver if they want to win that title?

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 pm

I thought he retired.. I was watching it for a bit today and they kept saying "Schumacher" and I was thinking it must be someone else.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm

his problem right now is he's still missing the last 5% of his pace but he's remembered all his old tactics. still reckon there's only a handful on the grid who are faster than him in the same car. hamilton, alonso, vettel, maybe webber, maybe rosberg, maybe kubica.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

well if you've been out of it for a while there's always going to be that little use-it-or-lose-it factor, and you're always going to be off for a while before you can regain that same skill you had before. Even Schumacher isn't immune to that. It's just going to take some time, and he'll be back to being the New York Yankees of Formula 1.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

nevermind. It seems now he's the Chicago Cubs of Formula 1. Razz
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

I'm reading his biography by James Allen. Written before the comeback, so I picked it up for a couple of bucks.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down