Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes. That's unexpected.

+3
Honor
Les_Vipers_rule
thewalrus
7 posters

Go down

Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes.  That's unexpected. Empty Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes. That's unexpected.

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:33 pm

thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes.  That's unexpected. Empty Re: Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes. That's unexpected.

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Best wishes for a full recovery.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes.  That's unexpected. Empty Re: Schumacher in critical condition… Yikes. That's unexpected.

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Never ceases to amaze. This guy had (has) it all. Wealth beyond comprehension (mine at least). He conquered one of the most intense, glamorous, and dramatic sports on the planet. He drove the most exotic cars. Traveled to the most exotic locations. Lived an incredible life that I was, often, quite jealous of. Then. A bad turn of a ski, an unfortunately placed rock. And here he is. In a coma, in critical condition, in a french hospital. And at only 44. Just 13 years older than me.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Life dont be carin'.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 pm

thewalrus wrote:Never ceases to amaze.  This guy had (has) it all.  Wealth beyond comprehension (mine at least).  He conquered one of the most intense, glamorous, and dramatic sports on the planet.  He drove the most exotic cars.  Traveled to the most exotic locations.  Lived an incredible life that I was, often, quite jealous of.  Then.  A bad turn of a ski, an unfortunately placed rock.  And here he is.  In a coma, in critical condition, in a french hospital.  And at only 44.  Just 13 years older than me.

Yep. Hopefully he's not number two of three... Paul Walker being number one.

That's the thing, though.  Shumi made his career by driving an F1 car.  Arguable the most intense vehicle one can drive while still being on the ground.  When he retired, you know he's not just going to sit on his ass and do nothing.

Adrenaline junkies to things because they're high risk high reward... if they weren't, then the people wouldn't do them.

Eventually, sometimes that stuff catches up to us.  Skiing is something that a lot of people do, and it can be dangerous... ask Sunny Bono.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 pm

As someone who considers himself a damn good skier, I want to see the gopro footage.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Qalso, at least he's not dead. The grandson of one of Vail's founders just died in an avalanche.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 am

After my experiences earlier this week Im pleased to say Schumacher is alive and well and driving taxis for a living in Taipei  :burnout: 

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: 
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down